- Text Size +
Gibbs POV
~~~~~~~~~~

Ten more minutes or so. Then we can get onto that plane and forget everything.

He looked into and saw Tony Bouncing away , While Abby spoke to him, But Tony didn't seem to be paying much attention, he just nodded every so often. That was all Abby needed, she was still going on 10 miles an hour!

A smile formed on Gibb's Lips. He had never seen them all so Happy and energetic before, And that was saying alot! Ok maybe Abby after a few Caf- POWS, but that was different. She looked Genuinly happy today.

" Jethro? Why are you smiling so broadly?" Asked Ducky.

" Well Duck, I just realised how happy the team are right now." He said.

"mmm" Ducky replied Smiling.

" Duck? Do you think That it was a mistake what I did?" Gibbs asked.

"Jethro, you did what you had too, infact, I was about to do the same"

"Really? Wow Ducky, never would have thunk you would do something like that!" Said Gibbs a little more than Surprised.

"Well, desperate times and all that"

" Ha so you would have Punched Fornell If I hadn't?"

"Absoulutly! " Said Ducky grinning.

" Ha, yeah, I hope it didn't hurt too much."

"Jethro! The poor man was scared out of his mind! He just about RAN back to FBI h/q to get you the papers."

"Ha, yeah it was a good way to start the day!" Said Gibbs, his smile growing wider.

" Yes, well, I thought it would have been enough to hit poor Fornell, but two other of his Agents?"

"What? I had to! They were trying to stop me!"

Ducky burst out laughing, which made Gibbs Do the same at the memories of what happend just before Tony got to NCIS h/q this mornig.

"Ah well, it's over now, Ah I think I might as well just enjoy the day, and all it has to bring."

Ducky said, while trying to contain his laughter.

Yes this trip should indeed be fun and full of Surprises...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony's POV
~~~~~~~~~~


He really needed to calm down. They had been in the car about Twenty minutes, and already, he had run teo red lights, and a good few Stop signs. Well at least he wasn't as bad as Gibbs! He had only ran all them things because he needed to catch up with Gibbs! I swear that man didn't know what a stop sign was!

Abby was still yapping on about something, he wasn't really listening to her anymore, even though he knew she was talking to him. He could also hear McGee moaning in the back.

' We really need to get a seatbelt back there' He thought.

Ok better call Gibbs & ask him what airport we are going to.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

" C'mon Gibbs..." Said Tony to his phone.

"What!" Asked Abby.

" Noth... GIBBS ! " Tony shouted.

"What DiNozzo? I only left you twenty Minutes ago."

" Yeah Boss, I know. It's just, what airport are we going to cause we are just about to drive right past the exit for... OK, Never mind"

DiNozzo, Go to Andrews, Fornell gave us a place on a Priority ride. It's waiting for us now" Click!

' Oh god! Not another Priority! Anything but a priority!' Tony thought, thinking back on when he was on his last very bumpy, no toilet, smelly Prioriy.'

"Lovly!" He said to no-one in Praticular...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No POV
~~~~~~~

... Aimee opened the door and was shocked to see who was standing there...

" Oh my god!" She yelled.

"AIMEE!" Two teenage girls Screamed.

" Gracie, Kalyn! What are you two doing here?"

"Long Story!" Said Kalyn.

"HA! Even Longer flight! " Said Gracie.

" Awww Babes! C'mere and Give your aunt a hug!"

Big mistake! The two girls ran and charged at her, knocking her back into the hotel room, and they all ended up on the floor.

" Owwwww. Ok, Now I missed them hugs! " Aimee said while laughing and trying to pick herself up off the floor.

Kalyn and Gracie sprung up from the floor and went to retrieve their bags, which were still in the hallway.

" Ok, so what are you doin here girls! Seriously! I havn't seen you in about what a year? And all of a suden you'r here in Ireland?" Aimee Asked excitedly, while helping the girls in with their bags.

" Well." Both girls said in unison.

" Ha , You go K! "


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew's Airport.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YESSSSSSSSSS!" Tony yelled while driving into the spot in Andrew's.
"Sweet! We got the jet!" He said.

"Yeah well anyone would if you punched Fornell & two other FBI Agents In the face." Said McGee.

"Hold, on who punched Fornell?" Tony asked.

" Gibbs... and well the director." Said McGee.

"Go boss-man! " Squeeled Abby.

" Go me what?" Asked Gibbs.

" You punched Fornell?" Asked Tony.

"Yeah, he witheld information Vital to our investigation, I had to." He said smiling.
"Now c'mon, the plane has been waiting long enough!" Said Gibbs.

With that Abby and Tony both ran off shouting " RACE YOU!"

" Why do I feel Like a high school Principal?" Gibbs asked Ducky and McGee.

They all just laughed and went in the direction of the plane and the two so called federal Agents arguing over who won...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Back in the appartment...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ha! You go K!" Said Gracie.

" Right, well we heard about you moving over here and all that, so we decided to come over for a break! After all, Nothing is happening in School, and well Mom and Dad, thought it was a great Idea! So we took the first flight out of Ohio, and well, 14 and a half hours later, here we are!" Kalyn said, not even pausing to take a breath!

" Yeah, oh and we saw the greatest prsent already for some folks back home! " Said Gracie.
"Seriously you should see these! They aer the coolest things ever! And so tasty!" She said.

"What are they?" Asked Aimee.

" Cans of Guiness! " Said Kalyn and Gracie together.

'Them girls sure do have that whole siter thing going on!' Aimme Thought.

They often finish eachothers sentences and They both share the same taste in things, which makes birthdays and christmases SO much easier!

"Ok, so who's hungry?" Aimee Asked.

" YES!" They both said.

"Ha, ok let me get my purse and I'll take you guys out somewhere"

"Okay! Thanks!" Said Gracie.

"Yeah thanks Aimee."

Aimee was just at the door with her coat.

"No Probl... Hold on, you called me Aimee."

" Uh oh" Kalyn and Gracie said.

"No, wait, you heard I moved. How?" She asked.

"Erm, Care to fill this in Kalyn?"

"NO! You do it!"

"Okay, well, erm, we sorta kinda, Hackedintothefbiscomputerandfoundwheretheyputyou." Gracie said all together.

"What?"

"We Hacked into the FBI's computer and found where they put you." Gracie said.

"Who else knows?" Aimee asked nervously, If two 18 year olds could hack into a computer, who knows what A terrorist could do.

"No-one, not even mom and dad, we just said we were going on holidays with a few friends." Kalyn said.

"So, you know then?" Aimee said a little tear coming down her face.

" Yeah" The two girls said.

"Okay..."

She was cut off by two girls running over and leaping on her.

"Oh girls, I missed you so much."

"So did we Auntie Kate..."