- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Arriving at their destination, the team meet up with Commander Dennis Perry, and get a few surprises along the way!
CHAPTER 8.

From Last Chapter... "Who else knows?" Aimee asked nervously, if two 18 year olds could hack into a computer, who knows what a terrorist could do.

"No-one, not even mom and dad, we just said we were going on holidays with a few friends." Kalyn said.

"So, you know then?" Aimee said a little tear coming down her face.

" Yeah" The two girls said.

"Okay..."

She was cut off by two girls running over and leaping on her.

"Oh girls, I missed you so much."

"So did we Auntie Kate..."



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Up in the air, Above The Atlantic Ocean

They were all only waking up now, and Tony sat nervously in the chair. It had been a long 14 hours. One he never wanted to go through again. He was looking out the window, and he could just about make out the shape of the country.

"Ha" He laughed.

"What?" Gibbs sighed.

"It looks like a koala bear!"

"It does not DiNozzo." McGee said

"Holy crap, it does!" Exclaimed Gibbs.

"See!" Tony said sticking his tongue out at McGee.

"Well, good morning, sleepy NCIS agents, We will be arriving shortly, so please sit back in your seats, and put your seatbelts back on, And thank you for flying with Aer Lingus, we hope you enjoyed your flight. Also, Agent Gibbs. We have your coffee waiting here, the air hostess will bring it out now."

Came the voice of the pilot from the intercom.

Gibbs found himself smiling.

' How did they know about my coffee?'

His agents were thinking something different.

' Thank God they have his coffee!'

Once landed, Tony and Abby were the first to spring to action. They grabbed their bags, ran to the door, said their thanks to the air hostess and Pilots, and ran as fast as they could to the car, supplied to them by the Defence Forces.

"Come on Gibbs! I want to gooooooooo!" Yelled an Impatient Abby.

"Yeah come on Gibbs! Jesus! Hurry it up there... Boss" Tony said, after Gibbs gave him the best death stare he had ever seen.

Luckily, Tony was saved by an officer coming up to Gibbs and the team.

"Hello, I'm Commander Dennis Perry, Welcome To Casement Aerodrome." He said, extending his hand to Gibbs, "I assume you are Special Agent Gibbs?"

"Yes, I am. Thank you for letting us stop here. We appreciate it." Gibbs said, shaking the mans hand.

"Not a problem at all, we are happy to help you in any way."

"Thank you."

" Hi, I'm Doctor Donald Mallard," Ducky said extending his hand, "Or most people call me Ducky"

"Ok, Well nice to meet you Ducky"

"I'm Agent Tim McGee" Tim said, shaking Dennis's Hand.

"Hello, Who are they?" Dennis said, looking towards Tony and Abby, who were standing at the car.

"That's Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo, and Abigail Schiuto" Said Gibbs.

"Ok, well, lets get you guys going." Dennis said, while getting their bags and bringing them to the car.

"Ok, so we do believe that the person we are looking for is somewhere here. We just need your help with directions and Laws and all that." Gibbs said, getting into the car, with Tony, Ducky, Abby, McGee, and Commander Perry.

"Not a problem Gibbs, we already have one of our agents ready and waiting."

"Ok, great, so where are we going?"

"Well, I thought it would be best for you guys to go to your hotel, as it is 19.30 and everyone is off Duty."

"Ouch! Time difference is a bitch!" Came a reply from Abby. "It's lie 8 in the morning to us!"

"Ha! Yeah, well get used to it!" Commander Perry said smiling.

"Ok, so you will be staying at the St.Ives Hotel in The centre of Dublin. If you want, I can bring you all around the City?"

"YAY! Oh Gibbs can we? PLEASE! " Abby squealed. "I always wanted to see Dublin City!"

"Yeah, sure Abbs, thank you Commander, that would be great."

"Not a problem at all, and you can call me Dennis." He said.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


St. Ives Hotel, Room 720.

Tony flopped down on the bed and closed his eyes, it was only about 1 in the morning, Irish time, but he was still really tired. They had Gone EVERYWHERE!

They went to about 7 different pubs, a restaurant, Visited the famous O' Connell Street, which Abby just had to go to! They visited the GPO, and got the whole story of the 1916 Easter rising. Gibbs and Ducky found it absolutely fascinating, and Abby and McGee where looking at the bullet holes in it!

Whoever said Ireland was a quiet little country, obviously never visited Dublin city! Cars everywhere, It took them a half an hour to get to the hotel, which was only a 5 minute walk!

But they were in the hotel now. And after deciding who shared what, they were in their rooms. Gibbs and Ducky shared a room. So did Abby and McGee. And Tony got the room to himself.

' Thinking of Abby and McGee' Tony thought.

It had certainly been an eventful night for them!

When they were at a small local pub, McGee took Abby out onto the dance floor, and a very beautiful Irish Song came on.

' Have to download that song' DiNozzo thought.

Anyway! So it was just about to end when McGee whispered something Into Abby's ear. She gasped, and he got down on one knee.

Of course Tony being Tony yelled,
"God damn it Probie! Dance with the woman! It's not a time to tie your shoes!"

Abby sent him the best Gibbs stare ever, and well Gibbs, well, Gibbs smacked him!

Well, anyway, McGee got onto one knee and pulled out this ring. Abby cried, McGee cried, Ducky was speechless, and Gibbs looked so proud.

Next thing anyone knew, Abby squealed something that sounded like a "YES! " And McGee grabbed her and kissed her.

Everyone clapped, and then the bartender said those magical words, all Irish people want to hear.

"Drinks are free all night!"

Tony found himself smiling at the couple. He wanted that.

"Argh! Gotta get some sleep!" Tony said, while turning off the light and getting into the bed.

He could hear noises from the next room.

' Ha all girls' He thought

The only thing he could hear was giggles and laughs.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Morning Conference room A, St Ives Hotel


Gibbs & Ducky were the first to get there, along with Commander Perry. They were seated across from one and other, and were drinking their coffee.

Just as Gibbs was about to call DiNozzo and McGee, They walked into the conference room.

McGee was the first to speak,

"Sorry Boss. We were waiting on Tony!" McGee said

"It's not my problem! Bloody giggling girls next room to me kept me awake all night! They never sleep!" He said, trying to defend himself.

"Sure Tony! I'm sure you were up all night with some girl!" McGee Taunted

Tony didn't reply, he just stood there, and looked at Tim. He then sat down and started reading over files on the case.

Abby was the one to react, and elbowed her new Fiancée in the ribs.

Before anymore could be said, There was a knock on the door. It was an ensign; He looked not more than 20.

"Erm, sorry, but Commander, there is a Commander Aimee Mockler here to see you."

"Send her in then Ensign Hayes." Dennis replied.

"Well, she wishes to see you out here, before she goes on in, sir."

"Excuse me!" He said to the NCIS team.

Gibbs just nodded.

Just after Commander Perry left the Conference room, 2 teenagers came into the room, looking rather nervous.

"Who are you?" Gibbs asked suspiciously

"Em, Gracie and Kalyn Reynolds, Sir." Gracie replied.

"Ok."

"We are here with Commander Mockler, sir." Said Kalyn.

"Ok." Gibbs once again replied. "I am special agent Gibbs," He said.

The 2 girls took a seat at the Hugh table and looked around them.

They noticed a couple at the end of the table, deep in conversation, A man, who looked like a doctor, reading a scientific Journal, Obviously the boss at the head of the table, and a very handsome man in the middle.

Gracie and Kalyn looked at each other and smiled.

Tony looked up, and saw the two girls looking at them.
"Hi, I'm Special Agent DiNozzo, Call me Tony." He said, smiling at the girls, and extending his hand out.

"Gracie."
"Kalyn"
The 2 girls answered at once. They shaked his hand, and drew them back rathar Quickly

Tony laughed and nodded, then looked back at the case file.

Gibbs looked up,
' The DiNozzo charm works on even teenagers' Gibbs thought smiling.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside Conference room A

"Commander Mockler, will you please tell me what two young teenagers are doing here?" Commander Perry said.

"Sir, They just showed up last night. They will be here at the meeting, and then I'm letting them go shopping for the day, so They will not be a problem for the case. I swear." Aimee said.

"Ok, fine. Come on, we better start."

"Aye Sir."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside Conference room A.


"So how old are you both?" Abby asked the two Girls.

"18!" They both said.

The team could only laugh. They had only met the girls, and they could tell they were close, They always finished eachothers sentences!

"Girls!" Tony laughed.

"What about them?" Gracie said.

" ... "

Before Tony could try save himself, Commander Perry, and Mockler came into the room.

"Gibbs!"

"Kate!"

The teams head's all sprung up to reveal for certain, That Special Agent Caitlin Todd was indeed standing before them.

TBC!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me what ya thought!!!
Chapter End Notes:
Yes, it has been awhile! No! I am not dead! loL! This chaper is dedicated to my friend K!!
Love ya's and plz review! lol!