- Text Size +
Story Notes:
just a silly thing, well silly me
Author's Chapter Notes:
The title says it all.
Gibbs, Kate and McGee raised their eyebrows when hearing a laughing Abby coming out of the elevator into the quiet bullpen followed by a grinning DiNozzo.

"Abby!" it was Kate who asked the question through all the others who were working behind their desks "what's so funny? Care to share?"

Abby's face got more redder as tears started flowing from her eyes. Kate always knew Tony could make anyone laugh, but this was too much. McGee who was behind his desk looked shocked at the laughing Abby who was now holding her stomach.

"DiNozzo!" said Gibbs in an almost death tone " what on earth did you d-" but was cutted by Tony

"Nothing boss!" replied Tony immediately "I swear" he said innocently.

It took a few moments of trying to remember how to breathe in and out slowly until Abby calmed down from her laughing shock.

Although the though of the incident that just happened in the pizza place was replaying again and again in her mind which made her end up in another laughing attack.

Gibbs was curious of what happened and wanted to know what was behind all this. Although he would never admit to himself and neither to anyone that he sometimes loved the juvenile behaviour of his senior field Agent.

At that moment Ducky joined them at the bullpen and noticed the laughing Abby. "Seems I missed something big" said Ducky with a smile.

"Same here" replied McGee blushing when heads turned on him but then sighed in relief when Abby started talking in that time.

"If you guys dont start eating, the pizza will get hot!" she said with an ear-to-ear grin looking at Tony.

Tony grinned back at her with a wink.

The pizza that they bought was soon distributed amongst them and all had dinner with small chitchat here and there as if nothing has happened; although Gibbs, Kate, McGee and Ducky were very curious about what happened that made Abby laugh so hard.

While they were still having dinner at the bullpen, Abby excused herself and came back later with a wide grin on her face.

"Guys!" she said for attention "I want you to take a look at this" she said as she approached the big screen.

Everyone fell silent when it started. Tony was a bit amused of how Abby got the tape. Anyway it showed a pizza place having Tony and Abby approaching the uniformed guy who took orders. Tony was a bit surprised that the audio was there too.

It showed Tony ordering and when the guy repeated what Tony ordered, Tony changed the order repeatedly almost four times having the poor guy confused. Even the survillence camera showed that his co-workers sensed the prank on him and tried to hide their giggles. Then suddenly Tony stopped and faced the guy straight in the eye and said, "you just don't get it, do you?"

That's when everyone around in the pizza place burst up laughing, and so did each member of the team watching this.

"You were mean to this guy Tony," said Kate giggling.

The tape still played on, having Tony ordering and having him changing his accent ever three seconds, and answering the poor guy's questions by questions. And the laughing increasing from both ends.

Suddenly Tony said, " I feel sorry for this guy, do you think I should go back and apologize?" with a completly innocent tone...



The End ... or is it?
Chapter End Notes:
just a silly thing, well silly me