- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Title says it all.
Authors Note: Hy there everyone, most of the reviews I got, says that this needs to go on. And so I did add another chapter up. And I've got some pretty cool ideas for another coming chapter too. Anyway heres the second chapter; Hope you enjoy it.

NCIS-NCIS-NCIS-NCIS

Couple of weeks later…

The team have just been over from a case that took almost four days of tracking down a serial killer of marines.

And now they all are in the bullpen filling paperwork. They decided that they would have their dinner together in the bullpen, but this time they called in; and of course Tony was the one who ordered for them.

Tony dialed the pizza place and waited for a reply on the other end.

"Good evening, this is Pizza Hut, may I take your order please"

"Good evening, this is Pizza Hut, may I take your order please" Tony imitated the order taker's voice.

Just by saying that Kate and McGee who were behind their desk's doing paperwork raised their heads towards Tony. Since Gibbs was nowhere in sight Tony was free to do whatever he wants.

"…." There was a pause on the other end.

"Don't freak out on me buddy" said Tony "im just fooling around" and then he ordered for everyone.

While doing so, Abby and Ducky entered the bullpen; obviously Ducky was talking about some story about the past. But stopped when they heard Tony spelling out toppings rather than naming them in a funny tone. Abby knew straight away what was happening.

While Tony was still ordering, he looked at Abby straight in the eyes for a second and a huge ear-to-ear grin lit up her face.

"May I have your number, just incase, its policy around here" said the order taker.

"Sure" said Tony giving him the pizza place number other than his number.

Abby didn't waste any more time, moving straight to Tony's desk and turned on the speaker so that the entire team can hear the conversation.

The others around were kind of clueless but when they heard the sound of the order taker when the speaker was on. Kate, McGee and Ducky's eyes were wide open when they realized it's the same guy that Tony prank around with a couple of weeks ago in the pizza place.

"Umm….err.. Sir, I meant your number not this place's ..number…" stammered the order taker.

"Oh so you noticed" said Tony with a mischief smile on his face; only to receive a glare from Kate and mouthed "you are mean…. Be nice!" Tony just stuck out his tongue to her while Abby was trying so hard to hold back her laughter.

Anyway Tony gave his number and the NCIS HQ address; twice in a row. As he put it "just to make sure you get it right".

"Remember, we never had this conversation." Tony said in a soft tone, when the call came to termination.

"e..excuse me?" the order taker said with pure confusion in his voice.

"Never mind" said Tony quickly " I wonder what ‘this' button on the phone does" cutting off the line.

As soon as he cut off the line, Abby was the first one to burst in laughter. Followed by the others.

"I can really get used to this!" said Tony laughing.

"I think this guy will change his job as soon as possible, Anthony" said Ducky with a chuckle

Gibbs from nowhere came out from around the corner, giving Tony a headslap. "Ow!"

"And don't you dare ask me what was that for" said Gibbs smirking.

"Ducky! Need to talk to you" Gibbs waved him towards the hall.

As soon as Gibbs and Ducky disappeared. "You think he heard the conversation?" asked McGee.

"You think?" asked Tony still rubbing his sore head from Gibbs headslap.

"He's Gibbs" said Kate

"Hy Abbs!" said Tony "I've got an idea" he said with a huge innocent grin on his face.

NCIS-NCIS-NCIS-NCIS

To be continued….
Chapter End Notes:
Here is another chapter. Hope you enjoy it! ^_^