- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
in this chapter the pizza man is accepting Tony's challenge and is ready for war.
Early morning the next day, Tony was at Abby’s lab. Leaning over her shoulders watching at the information on the screen that they were looking for.

“There!” said Abby excitingly. “Dennis Grey, 19, been graduated a few months ago. Raised and born in Philly.”

“Wonder what he’s " Ow!” Tony started to say but yelped as soon as he felt the familiar head-slap.

“What are you two doing here?” asked Gibbs, trying to look at the screen in which both Tony and Abby were glued to before he entered the lab.

As soon as Abby noticed Gibbs due to him head-slapping Tony she immediately minimized the screen. “Boss-man!” she greeted , “Could you do this in a less creepy manner…” and as soon as she spotted the Cafpow in his hands she snatched it and took a long sip from it with a huge smile of satisfaction on her face.

“Morning to you to boss.” Greeted Tony still nursing his sore head from the slap he just got from Gibbs.

“So anyone is gonna answer my question any time soon?” said Gibbs. Although he has a pretty good idea of what they were up to.

“You asked a question?” questioned Abby innocently with a grin on her face, which showed pure innocence as well as pure guiltiness. Only she can make that and say a lie to Gibbs and getting off the hook.

Tony chose that moment to punch in “Nothing boss, we were just … hanging out.” Giving his best innocent smile, which worked on anyone, ie, Except for Gibbs.

“Uhuh.” Said Gibbs obviously not convinced.

“Uhuh!” chorused Abby as to confirm it with a huge grin on her face.

Gibbs got enough of goofing around with those two, so he made his way out of the lab but not before saying “Paperwork Tony! If I don’t get it in two hours, you better start looking for a new job.”

“Sure thing boss!” said Tony. “Paperwork on the way!” giving Abby a cya later wave and bounced out of the lab in the direction Gibbs left and made it in time to the elevator which Gibbs was in, before it’s door closed completely.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The previous day… Pizza-man ‘Dennis’ day.

Getting in his apartment after his night shift Dennis made his way to his sofa. It was a long day and he was tired. His mind couldn’t stop playing the incidence of the phone call. He knew he heard the sound on the other end before.

There is no doubt it was that guy who came a couple weeks ago that was with a girl. He was humiliated and embarrassed. Anger got the best of him.

‘What a sick joke to play on someone you don’t know.’ He thought to himself. ‘Not only once, but twice!’

“You had you’re fun, next time when we cross paths; I’ll have my fun.” Said Dennis determined with an evil grin on his face. “I'm ready for the next round, so bring it on!”




To be continued....
Chapter End Notes:
I know there are alot of grammatical mistakes in the previous chapter but i pwomise i will edit it as soon as im in the mood.