- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I don't own these characters. Please give me any comments, this is my first fanfic thanx
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony gets chatted up in a bar one night, she leaves him feeling like a teenager again...
Tony sat down with another beer and began to question McGee about his relationship with Abby, " So Probie, I heard you slept in the coffin last week, pretty hinky huh?". McGee shot Tony a look that said don't even go there, he was embarressed enough that Special Agent Gibbs knew that, but now Tony, he'd never hear the end of this! Tony glanced around the room, the bar was half empty apart from a big group of guys making a rucious around several pool tables, " Honestly why are marines soooo damn- HOT!", just then a young girl emerged from the crowd of marines. The girl had mid length brown hair, was about 5"5 about 19 and was the prettiest girl DiNozzo had seen in a long time -he felt his heart beat faster, if only he had the courage to go and speak to her, but he didn't like the idea of embarresing himself infront of a dozen marines, he began to feel like a teenager again - getting butterflies in his stomach. NO WAY. Tony turned to McGee who was also admiring the girl only a bit more obviously than Tony was - bulging eyes and jaw about hitting the floor. WACK - "oowww, DiNozzo, what was that for?" Tony had smacked McGee around the back of the head, the way Gibbs did. Tony didn't need to answer though, McGee knew that with Tony around he wouldn't have a chance with any girl.

They watched as the girl walked over to the bar... " Hey Jimmy, long time huh? Just finished up in Iraq and i'm home for 7 months". The barman started pouring drinks and carried on chatting away to her. DiNozzo thought heres my chance while she's on her own, he downs the rest of pint, straightings up his shirt and tie and strolls over to the bar -"....You can come join us tomorrow if you want, we are just gonna chill out and do a bit of target shooting and stuff, it'l be good fun", the barman considered it for a moment as the girl began to turn and walk away " 1pm - at Mackies yeah?". " Yeap see you there Jimmy!"

She took a couple of drinks back to the guys she was with and come back to get the rest - as she approached she saw Tony, she had been eyeing him all night from between the crowd she was with - WOW, Jo had always hahd a thing for older men - she knew exactly how to get what she wanted.

"Hey there gorgeous!", The girl said, Tony didn't know what to say, he was always the one who did the chatting up, " Hey". "I'm Jo by the way", " Tony, nice to meet you". Oh man he thought, he was melting just staring into her big, soft brown eyes. " Can I get you and your friend a drink?", "I'm ok thanks". Tony relaxed a little - " You know you've got the prettiest eyes?! Are you with any of those guys", Jo laughed in a polite, cheeky kind of manner " Several, only kidding, I work with these guys, there more like brothers, and what's it got to do with you who i'm with?", She wasn't serious in the way she said this, it was more of a flirtious, joking sort of way. " And anyway thats a bit forward for justing meeting someone,, or do you do this to all the girls?!" Tony began to smile, " Just curious thats all." Jo looked at her watch and gasped, "Sorry, I got to go - long way to travel".

"It's a pity huh, well you know what..." She paused and reached across and kissed him on the cheek,this was her own way of playing the game. " It was nice meeting you Tony, I might see you around some time - I hope, Bye", Tony was shocked he had no idea what to do or say, he watched her walk away and started asking himself why he hadn't asked for her number, she stoped for a second and looked back at him, she gave a cute wink and carried on walking.He was hooked he'd have to see her again but how?? ....

She returned to the group she was with and recieved a couple of pats on the back - "Pretty slick there Kid", as she moved into the crowd, "Well if one of you aren't going to hit on him, then why shouldn't I?", They all let out a laugh, they knew Jo well enough to know that she was winding them up! " Anyway i'm gonna leave you girls to it, I'm heading to my uncles don't want to get back too late", " OK, well we'll see you tomorrow". Jo waved bye to the guys and gave Tony (who was telling all about his encounter to McGee) another wink, and then she was gone.