- Text Size +
Story Notes:
First smutty fic I've ever written, so it was a little unusal but I think I did a pretty good job, I liked it. :P Hope you do too! (For challenge #5 at gibbs_dinozzo)
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs may be sick, but he wants sex, damnit!
Gibbs sneezed again, this time more furious than the last. Tony rolled his eyes and handed the bed-ridden older man a tissue, to which he gratefully received.
Gibbs's face fell as Agent DiNozzo got up from his kneeling position beside the bed and headed towards the door.
"Where are you going?" Gibbs breathed through the tissue.

"Boss, you're sick. I have work to do. One would deduce that you would stay in bed, and that I would do said work." Tony flashed a quick grin, before placing one foot out of the door.
"Can I get you anything?"

The older man pretended to think, then locked brilliant blue eyes onto Tony's crotch and gave a lopsided, devilish smile.

"No. No way. You have to rest. And there's no way in hell I'm going to risk catching that sickness from you." Tony replied firmly, resisting the temptation to waggle a finger. Damn, Gibbs still looked cute, even with a red nose and watery eyes. But he couldn't, Tony hated getting sick and *someone* needed to be well around here.
"Do you want anything to eat?" He tried again.

Gibbs paused for a moment, folding his arms and looking dejectedly downwards like a child that had been told off.
"You." He huffed, still defiant of the Ducky's orders to not exert himself.
/It's not like Ducky is a real doctor, anyway/ Gibbs thought.

Tony let out a soft laugh and exited the bedroom, shouting back:
"I'm getting you a drink,"

Gibbs ears perked up and he looked up.

"Of water. No caffeine when you should be sleeping." Tony finished, and Gibbs resumed his silent tantrum.

DiNozzo returned, holding a glass with clear liquid. Not something Gibbs wanted to see. Tony set down the water by the bed and felt a firm, calloused hand grab his ass and squeeze.
Tony ignored it, and upon leaving the room rubbed his thigh and muttered something about waiting until Gibbs was better.
Gibbs, on the other hand, couldn't wait. He wanted Tony now. The older agent glanced at the glass of water, and his brain clicked into gear.

"Tony."
No answer.
"Tony!" Gibbs increased his volume, and a slightly annoyed head poked through the doorway.

"What, Gibbs? I'm trying to work."
Tony laughed and placed his hands behind his head. Gibbs sat in front of him on the bed with an empty glass, the rest had been spilled (although Tony was debating this as an "accident") over his t-shirt and shorts.

"I, uh, had an accident." Gibbs said innocently, pointing to the glass.
"Clean me up?"

Tony looked up at the ceiling and back down to the desperate man in front of him.
"Y'know, behind that halo lies pure evil." He hissed jokingly, prompting a laugh from Gibbs.

Holding a towel, Tony began working around the sick man and gently rubbing his legs. Gibbs closed his eyes and moaned softly.
As Tony worked his way up, Gibbs hands tightened around his waist and dragged him onto the bed,
causing Tony to cry out in surprise.
Gibbs used all the strength he had to roll Tony over, puttig his weight on the younger man, grinding his hips into Tony's side and rubbing his crotch playfully against Tony's thigh.

The man underneath him paused, looked at his attacker carefully and cocked an eyebrow.
"That second 'b' actually *is* for bastard, isn't it?"

Gibbs grinned and began undoing Tony's jeans. Within a minute, his lover was lying in front of him in all his glory, and Gibbs murmured his approval, tracing his hands over Tony's stomach and feeling the warmth radiating from him. He stopped, hovering over Tony's cock and Gibbs took it in one strong hand. He pumped the base slowly and steadily, stroking the shaft and feeling Tony squirm as he did so.

Gibbs felt his lover arch upwards upon contact, desperate for his touch. He felt Tony buck as he was enveloped in the hot wetness of the mouth that so desired to taste him. Slowly Gibbs took the full length of his beloved, opening his throat, his lips tight around the shuddering girth, his tongue stroking, caressing, urging Tony towards his climax. Firmly he pulled back so that only the very tip of the head was between his lips, lapping it like a hungry cat then licked down to the root and the velvet balls before once more swallowing all he could take, fingers cupping Tony's heavy scrotum, bouncing and pulling it gently, one finger reaching back to circle and press at the hidden opening he so longed to take. Gibbs's lust grew hungrier with each of DiNozzo's moans, each sound pulsing into his cock, hardening it, feeding its need.

Tony gasped and clamped his hands down onto the pillow once occupied by the same person sucking on his cock.

The tongue slipped lazily down under his balls, balanced their soft weight for a moment before subjecting them to a long slow lick that traveled all the way back up to the very tip of his shuddering cock. Again. And again.
Gibbs pulled back, teasing the throbbing swollen head with the softest touches of his lips.
He licked his hand, circling his tongue around two fingers, tasting Tony's ass and precum. Tony braced himself for what would happen next.

The same two slicked fingers traced it's way around Tony's puckered hole and carefully entered, moving back and forth, twisting and scissoring Tony's tight passage.

"God, Jethro, fuck me." His lover gasped, running his hands down Gibbs's strong arm and curling his fingers around the older man's arm, the one he was fisting into the matress for stability.
Gibbs breath had become ragged, and his heart was beating fast. Tony could see he wanted it too.
He removed himself from Tony long enough to lubricate himself and teased Tony's hole with his wet cock.

"Do it, Gibbs." Tony moaned, pleading tone in his voice. Gibbs was only too happy to oblige, and thrust inside, causing Tony to let out a strangled cry that spoke of pleasure and pain. Gibbs's heavy cock burned into Tony's tight ass, until Jethro was fully inside of his quarry. The rhythm began, and Gibbs slowly began pounding into the young man, his weighty balls slapping against Tony's ass.

He now spread gently onto DiNozzo's tightly puckered hole, touching a secret place, an unknown part of he whom he knew so well. Tony was convulsing as Gibbs's cock began to explore the deepest reachers of his lover's body, stretching and opening, working deeper and deeper into this forbidden pleasure, his eager burrowing shaft forcing Tony into a whimpering, pleading submission. One hand gripped Tony's thigh, knuckles turning white from the pressure and the other continued working Tony's throbbing member, keeping in time with each thrust and stroking the copiously weeping head.

Gibbs plunged into DiNozzo's tightness with a ferocity which shocked and thrilled them both. His mind reeled, his senses exploded as Jethro's thick hardness penetrated through him, shaking the bed wildly. As he burrowed deeper, Tony's grip tightened on the headboard, feeling a surge of pain and pleasure. He half wanted to stop, and to tell Gibbs to slow. But the animalistic side of him wanted more. More pain, more pleasure. Right now, they both felt so good. He accepted it, wanted it more than anything he had ever known.

"Fuck, fuck! Gibbs, I.." He gasped.

Although he hadn't been able to finish, Gibbs knew that Tony was close to climax. He was now pumping furiously into Tony's ass, with a low guttural growl that sent Tony over the edge. The agent lost himself, hot jets of bitter seed spraying over his tight abdomen, furry chest, and lover's hand. He convulsed and shuddered as the white liquid mess settled over his skin, and Tony groaned loudly, attempting to catch his breath.

The combination of feeling Tony's warmth over his skin and hearing his lover moan was too much for Gibbs, and he almost roared as he felt himself jerk and cum deep inside of Tony, so hard that his vision blurred and he felt dizzy, like he was going to pass out. He leaned harder against Tony's thigh to keep him upright. Cum spurted from his purple cock and all over Tony's ass, deep inside the younger man and Tony gasped in delight. Gibbs emptied, pulling himself painfully out of Tony and collapsed upon his lover, trying to regain his breathing and felt Tony's heart beating against his chest.

"Fucking hell." Tony gasped as his breathing began to return to normal. Gibbs had rolled over, smoothing the spinkling of hair on Tony's slick belly with his rough, tired hands and began to bite at his lover's collarbone with slow licks, lapping Tony's cum off his own nipples. Tony licked Gibbs's fingers clean, becoming slightly aroused again after tasting himself on the older man's skin.

Tony turned away from Gibbs and sneezed.
"God *damnit*, boss."
Chapter End Notes:
First smutty fic I've ever written, so it was a little unusal but I think I did a pretty good job, I liked it. :P
Hope you do too!

(For challenge #5 at gibbs_dinozzo)