- Text Size +
NCIS Building:

Kate had never seen her sister so pissed in her whole life. As she dealt with a security guard at the main desk.

"How do I know that is a real badge?" he asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"How do I know that's you're real hair?" she snipped.

A deep laugh sounded from behind her.

"Peters there fine give them a clearance pass before she shots ‘ya." A man with graying hair said.

"You must be Agent Todd."

"Yes." They both answered.

"I'm Gibbs." He said offering his hand.

"Nice to meet you sir." Michelle said.

When she saw him cringe she cocked an eyebrow.

"Don't call me sir."

"Okay." Michelle said giving him a look.

"And you are?" Gibbs asked.

"Agent Kate Todd."

"Follow me." Gibbs said moving through the lobby. Michelle glared one final time at the guard.

Bullpen:

"DiNozzo, McGee front and center." Gibbs said leaning on one of the vacant desks.

"As we all know the man who killed Ziva is still out there. FBI agent Todd will be here to help us with the investigations, as well as her sister secret service agent Todd." Gibbs said stepping aside so Michelle could say something.

"Okay I know you two are not very happy about my presence but frankly I don't care. We only have one concern and that is to find a murder. I make no apologies if I step on any ones toes. I'm not here to win a popularity contest." Michelle said as she moved toward a computer.

"Hey that's my desk." Tim McGee said. Michelle tossed him a withering glare.

"But you can use it." He said moving to a vacant desk.

Kate took the vacant desk next DiNozzo and entering the secret service data bases. Typing in the name Rodney Burgess into the data base, not really expecting anything to pop up only terrorists and assigns were in this new data base.

"Michelle I got something." Kate called to her sister not taking her eyes off the computer screen.

"What?" Michelle asked rushing over to the desk.

"Apparently Rogers was arrested back in 2000 for being in touch with a known terrorist. He gave up his boss for a deal and was released two years ago." Kate said as she continued to scan through the document.

"This is just getting better and better." Gibbs mumbled under his breath.

"Oh it gets worse its noted that he may have been linked to an Iraqi terrorist group. His last place of employment was at a nuclear power plant of all places, and he has not checked in with his parole officer since almost two months ago. Just about the time these murders started." Kate said rubbing the back of her neck.

"Wonderful we have a murder out there that has friends in the nuclear field. This whole ordeal just got really messy." Tony replied. Michelle nodded her head slightly.

"Kate does it say who his boss was?" Michelle asked rubbing the back of her neck.

"Yep, Odin Cumberland."

"Find anyone from his group that is still on the outside. There is a reason he is targeting members of the armed forces. We need to find out why." Michelle said sitting down.

The phone priced through the room.

"Gibbs." He said opening his cell phone.

"Were on our way." He said closing his phone.

"We have another murder."