- Text Size +
Gibbs cursed darkly at the sight before him. Another Navy Seal had been killed. It was one of the most gruesome sights he had ever seen. Blood was sprayed all over the interior of the car.

He watched as the two new girls jumped right in. Michelle took point on photographing the scene while Kate inspected the car. Tony was busy doing the crime scene sketch while McGee was throwing up in the gutter. Why he bothered to come into work sick was beyond him.

Moving toward the back of the car he cocked an eyebrow as Kate crawled under the car. He was about to pop open the trunk when Kate yelled from under the car.

"Bomb!"

Tony rushed over to help her up and glanced over at his shaken boss.

"How did you know?" he asked softly gazing into her eyes.

"I'm a secret service agent I'm paranoid." She said never breaking eye contact.

Michelle smiled and turned the camera on them and snapped a few pictures. This would come in handy later.

Lab:

After three pain staking hours of processing the scene Kate was ready to impale herself on a dull knife. Following Tony into what appeared to be a lab. Her sister right behind her anger radiating off of her.

"Hey Abbs, this is the Todd sisters that sarcastic one is Kate and the pissed one is Michelle." Tony said hooking a thumb at Kate.

He jumped when Michelle hauled off and kicked him in the back of the knee. Tony turned around his mouth open.

"Hey I was going to kick you in the butt except I didn't want to damage your brain anymore than it already is." Michelle said with a wide grin.

Kate rolled her eyes at her sister's antics.

"Tony take Kate and go interview the victims bunk mate." Gibbs said poking his head into the room.

"You got it boss." Tony said leading Kate out. Michelle just smiled she had a feeling that her sister would not be returning to the White House after this.

Abby smiled as Tony lead Kate out of the room.

"Twenty bucks says he says something to piss her off within the hour." Michelle said with a smile.

"I knew I liked you." Abby said with a grin.

Two hours later Abby and Michelle were sitting on the couch talking McGee sitting on the arm behind Abby. They turned when they heard a raised voice.

"I can't believe you did that!" Kate yelled as she walked into the lab.

"All I did was asking if that person was Brian." Tony snipped back.

"But it was a woman Tony!" Kate said exasperated.

"How was I supposed to know?"

"She was wearing a name tag!" Kate said slamming her hand on the desk.

Tony could not seem to come up with a come back and just stood there dumbfounded.

Kate growled and left the room.

Michelle stuck her hand out and Abby and McGee paid up.