- Text Size +
She had found her she was a live and safe. She could finally stop worrying herself sick. The menace who kidnapped her sister and Tony was dead. Running across the street as fast as she could. She rushed into the yard of the building where Tony and her sister was.

She was almost there no they would be okay. She put one foot on the front step and the whole house exploded. Knocking her back and taking away her sister and Tony's life in the process.

"NO!" she yelled sinking to the ground. This could not be happening.

"Michelle! Michelle! Wake up!" Gibbs said shaking the screaming brunettes shoulder. Michelle woke with a start. It was just a dream a horrible nightmare. Her sister would survive this she had to. There was still so much to tease her about. So much she still had left to experience.

Especially after what they had gone through as children. Wiping a tear off her cheek she stood.

"Gibbs I'll be in the lab." she said heading for the elevator.

Tony watched her as she slept. She was just to cute the way she would mummer in her sleep. Closing his eyes he heard her whimper.

"No. please don't hurt us." she begged.

"Kate!" he yelled stamping his foot.

Kate woke up with tears in her eyes and offered him a weak smile.

"Tony I'm scared." she said softly.

"I know."

"I mean this is the second time this happened to me." she said looking down at her shoes.

"You were kidnapped before?" he asked amazed.

Kate nodded meekly.

"By who?" he asked his voice soft and caring.

"My neighbor. He was convinced that we were spies watching him to report back to his planet. That he was doing bad things on earth. So one night Michelle and I were playing in our back yard and he grabbed us. Before our parents could get out of the house he already was gone." she said looking at the wall tears flowing down her face.

"What happened?" he asked his voice cracking with emotion.

"He had us for almost a month. We moved every other day. Never staying in town long enough to be recognized. He used to make up call our parents and ask for ransom money. But he would never show up at the drop point. One night he left us in an old cabin in the mountains. He tied us up and left to go to a local hunting store." she said now almost hysterical.

"We knew it would be our only chance and we took it. I was able to wriggle out of my ropes and untied my sister. We broke a window in the bathroom and climbed out. It was snowing and we were both shivering from the cold. Finally after about an hour it stopped snowing. The sun came out thank God it was not hunting season at the time. It took us all day to find the main road. But some how we made it to a local market who called the police. But they never caught him." she said roughly her face red, her eyes puffy.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry." he said soothingly.

She gave him a water smile and looked away.