- Text Size +
Caitlin Todd thought of herself as a very re-resource full woman. As she managed to pop her shoulder out of place and brought her arms over her head. Reaching down she was able to get the ropes off of her feet. Getting up she walked over to the wall and bit down hard on her lip. She slammed her shoulder in to the wall and grunted low in her throat.

She rushed over to Tony and began to free the ropes. Tony woke up when she tugged harshly on the rope.

"How did you get out of the ropes?" he asked surprised.

"Old softball injury. Sometimes I'm able to dislocate my shoulder." She said as the ropes fell from his hands.

Bending down he proceeded to free his feet.

"Tony could you untie the rope?" she said holding her hands in front of her.

When her hands were finally free she began to pace around the room.

"Now how do we get out of here?" she murmured. Then they heard the heavy motorcycle boots against the flooring.

"Katie bear were going out the door." He said with a soft smirk and grabbing one of the chairs.

The door slowly opened and the man let out a dark curse when he saw they were gone. Tony waited until he stepped into the room before bring the chair down on his head.

"Run!" he yelled as he pushed Kate toward the door and rushed out behind her.

"Wait shouldn't we do something with him?" she asked.

"Another time Katie we have to get out of here." He said picking her up in a fire mans carry and rushed out the front door.

As Tony rushed into the woods Kate lifted her head and glanced back at the cottage.

"Oh My God!" she gasped covering her mouth.

"What?" he asked not stopping.

"This is the same house. From when Michelle and I were kids."

Abby sighed great full Michelle had fallen asleep on the futon. The poor girl was exhausted. She may be twenty two but she looked sixteen. She still looked like a kid. Abby suspected that this stubborn girl did not have much fun as a child. She seemed to fear something.

Abby jumped when Gibbs plowed through the door.

"We found them!"he yelled and Abby jumped up and down in glee.