- Text Size +
The doors to Abby's lab shushed open again. Tony's head popped up from his chest. He was eager to be untied, but he wasn't about to make the same mistake he did when Gibbs walked in earlier.

"Who's there?" he called out, waiting for a response. "I could use some help over here." He paused. "I'm naked. Just a warning."

"I know you're naked, DiNozzo." Gibbs' voice was soft, which was unusual.

"Oh, thank God you came back," Tony said, breathing out a sigh of relief. "I mean, I was kinda worried that you were gonna take that the wrong way."

"What? You being in here naked and tied to a chair?" Gibbs sliced through the ropes binding Tony to the chair, being careful not to cut the younger man.

"No, what I said...You know what, never mind." Tony smiled up at Gibbs, hoping his memory was as bad as his eyesight and he wouldn't remember. Gibbs tossed the ropes off the chair and Tony stood up, stretching. "Well, thank you. I suppose I should get dressed and get back to work, huh?" He turned to walk away, but Gibbs grabbed his wrist, stopping him. Tony turned to see an intense look in Gibbs' eyes.

"I remember what you said, Tony," Gibbs said. "And you better make good on your threat."

"Boss, I thought you were Abby or Ziva," Tony said, completely thrown for a loop. Who would've thought that Gibbs of all people would be into kinky gay sex?

"I don't care what you thought," Gibbs said, cupping Tony's chin in his hand. "You said you were gonna fuck me, and that's what I want you to do."

"But Boss..."

"Do it, DiNozzo."

Tony gulped. What Gibbs said went, and if Gibbs wanted him to fuck him, that's what he was gonna do. He watched as Gibbs pulled off his pants one leg at a time and then leaned on one of Abby's tables. Tony cautiously walked up to Gibbs, gently placing his hands on each side of Gibbs' hips.

"You gonna do this or you gonna wait all day?"

Well, if he wanted it rough, that's what he was gonna get.

Tony forcefully pushed himself all the way into Gibbs' ass, not even taking care to be gentle. The only reaction he got from the older man was a small grunt, so he kept pushing, thrusting in and out with complete abandon. Sweat rolled off his forehead and he puffed out small breaths as he came near climaxing. When he knew he was close, he yanked himself out and jerked off over Gibbs' ass, leaving streams of his semen across the older man's back.

As Tony was catching his breath, Gibbs stood up again, wiped off his back, and pulled up his pants like nothing had happened, then turned to walk out of the lab again. Just as he reached the door, he stopped.

"I thought you said you were gonna fuck me good."

The doors hissed open and Gibbs walked out, leaving Tony staring blankly and wondering what the hell just happened.
Chapter End Notes:
First sequel of many based on Two Can Play That Game. Each sequel will explore a different pairing, so you can read one or all or just a few. Choose your poison. The only thing that is necessary is reading the original fic for content.