- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs is taking care of Tony while they wait for help.
Gibbs could feel Tony shiver between his arms. He could also see that it was hard for him to stay awake, so he thought talking to him might help. Only he didn't know what to say.

"So, does it remind you of a movie?" he tried, surprised by what he'd just said. And according to Tony's expression, he wasn't the only one.

"Can't… think of… one right now… Gibbs" Tony smiled "You?"
"You want to know if it reminds me of a movie?" Gibbs asked, puzzled. Tony nodded, his smile growing a little wider. But event though he was smiling, Gibbs could see the pain in his eyes ‘Damn it' he thought ‘Where's Ziva?'

"I'm not the movie expert here" he teased.
"That I know" Tony chuckled softly, not wanting to let out more blood.
Gibbs smiled, before he found himself sitting in a suffocating silence. ‘Well done, Jethro' he thought to himself ‘You're not much of an entertainer anyway'

Tony slowly closed his eyes. But before Gibbs could do or say anything, he heard his senior field agent voice, a little deeper and lower than usual.
"Still conscious boss… just… resting"

Gibbs smiled. It still surprised him how Tony could guess what he was thinking.
"Hey Tony?"
"Yeah?" the weak answer came.
"You remember when we first met?"
That was it. Gibbs had finally found something to say. At least something that would last more than two minutes.

"Sure. I thought… you were gonna… kill me" Tony smiled as he forced his eyes open.
"You disobeyed my order"
"Wasn't… part of your… team… yet"
"You were working with me"
"That's different"
"I kinda figured that" Gibbs chuckled.
At that point, he heard someone run down the stairs and a female voice called his name.
Ziva.

He called her and she rushed into the room, the first aid kit in her hand. She dropped to her knees next to Tony and started searching in the white case for something to put on the wound.

"What took you so long?" Gibbs barked, angry.
"It's a real labyrinth up there Gibbs" she replied shortly.
"We found this place easily, remember?"
She just glared at him, putting pressure on Tony's shoulder with a piece of cloth.

Tony winced as he felt her hand on his bleeding shoulder. Then the sounds grew blurred, and everything started to turn dark. He heard Gibbs' voice call his name, but it sounded like he was miles away from him.
He tried to call his boss back, but he couldn't get his mouth to form the word. It was like he was slowly drifting, but couldn't do anything to stop it.

"Tony! Tony can you hear me?!" Gibbs yelled, staring desperately at Tony's unfocused eyes.
He called him again a couple of times, but there was no reply. The open doors of the building allowed him to hear the paramedics as they arrived. He looked up at the door, waiting.

"It's okay, Tony" he whispered to his agent "It's gonna be okay now. The paramedics are here. They'll take care of you"
But when Gibbs looked back at Tony, his eyes were closed.
Chapter End Notes:
I know, this one's a little shorter than the others, but it's good though! (at least I hope so ^^)

Just read it, so you'll tell me!