- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony's always hated to be in a hospital
It had been a week since Tony first woke up in his hospital bed, and he was slowly getting pretty tired of staying there doing nothing.
"So, is it for today?" he asked as Gibbs entered the room. Gibbs sighed, recognizing the words he heard the day before, and the day before, and the day before.
"I don't know yet, your doctor was busy"
"He always is" Tony growled.

"You gotta be patient, DiNozzo" that statement caused Tony's eyebrow to raise.
"Is it you talking?"
"Yeah, it is" Gibbs chuckled.
"Well, I still don't know why they're keeping me here. I'm fine, I can walk, my shoulder will soon be good as new. Are they waiting for my hand to be fully healed? Cause they said it were gonna take a month and maybe more. If they Think I'm gonna stay…"

"Hey, hey! Breathe once in a while!" Gibbs said as he raised his hand, laughing "Why are you so upset about? You said yourself the nurses were hot"
"They could look like Carmen Electra I wouldn't give a damn, I want to get out of here!"

Gibbs looked as if he was thinking for a second then said:
"Who's Carmen Electra?"
"You know, Baywatch?"
Gibbs shrugged and Tony rolled his eyes.
"Never mind"

A nurse chose that moment to enter the room. Gibbs couldn't help but think that she was exactly Tony's type: blue eyes, long brown hair, Hispanic,… She reminded him of Anna Real, the woman they had to save from her dangerous husband in Paraguay. Gibbs was sure Tony was gonna try and seduce her in a second.

"Good morning, mister DiNozzo. Did you have a nice…" she started.
"Can I get outta here, now?" Tony interrupted sharply.
The nurse looked taken aback. She looked at Gibbs with a confused look on her face, but the grin that the situation left on his lips didn't help her at all.

"Well, I talked to Dr. Robinson…" she said after a while.
"And?"
"According to him, you'll be free to go tomorrow morning"
"Tomorrow?! Why not today? Why not yesterday while we're at it?!"
"I'm sorry sir, but that's the doctor's order"
"And he'll follow it" Gibbs said before Tony could speak "Right, DiNozzo?"

Tony glared at his boss, but a look from Gibbs made him understand that there was no place for a no in that conversation. Tony sighed.
"Right"
"Try to get some rest until then" the nurse said, smiling.
"What do you think I've been doing for a week?!" Tony said dryly.

The nurse's smile disappeared in a second. She nodded politely at Gibbs and left.
"You almost made her cry" Gibbs pointed out.
"I'm not the one who makes the nurses cry here"
"Really?"

Gibbs' stare made Tony wince.
"At least less than you"
"You made her cry?"
"Not her"

Gibbs laughed.
"Here I thought you only tried to date with women"
"Nurses aren't on my dating list"

Gibbs laughed again as he stood up.
"I gotta go to work. I'll be here to pick you up in the morning"
"I'll be ready to go"

Gibbs smiled as he walked out the door.
"I'm sure you will"
Chapter End Notes:
So this is slowly coming to an end. Next chapter will probably be the last one ^^