- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs found out that Tony's been kidnapped and is trying to find him.
Gibbs looked at his watch for the tenth time in two minutes. It'd been half an hour since Tony left the bullpen. Frowning, he picked up his cell and dialled Tony's number.
"Hey, you've reached Tony DiNozzo's cell. I'm not around, leave a message!"
Gibbs hung up and ran to the elevator, fearing what he was about to find. Or not to find.

"Tony?" Gibbs called stepping out of the elevator. But no answer came and Tony was out of sight. "Come on DiNozzo, that's not funny!" he said louder. He finally lost his temper. "TONY, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" he yelled. Nothing. The silence was killing him. That's when he noticed that his car was gone. Stepping closer, he saw Tony's keys, wallet and badge on the ground. He picked them up carefully, cursing under his breath.

"McGee, get Abby to trace DiNozzo's cell!" he yelled, storming into the bullpen. "And try to get a trace of my car yourself" he added, putting Tony's stuff on his own desk.
"Y-your car, Boss?" McGee asked, puzzled.
"Yeah, McGee, my car! You know, that stuff with wheels, a couple of seats inside and that goes really fast?!" Gibbs replied in a sharp voice.
"On it Boss!"

"Gibbs, what's going on?" Ziva asked once McGee had run out of the room.
"Tony's missing" Gibbs sighed "I went to look for him and I found these near the place where my car should be." he waved at Tony's stuff "Tony wasn't there anymore."
"How long has he been gone?"
"About half an hour"
Ziva winced. It didn't sound good. "Why did he go down? Does he like getting himself in trouble?" she said, frustrated.
"He went down because I told him to" he said, with guilt in his voice

NCISNCISNCISNCISNCISNCISNCISNCISNCISNCIS

Tony slowly woke up, feeling like hell, his head throbbing. He instinctively tried to sit up, but he hit his forehead on something hard. He groaned, but only to find out that his mouth was covered with duck tape. He tried to search for his cell in his pockets, but his arms where tied up behind his back.' Well that's just great' he thought.

He tried to shift in a more comfortable position, but there wasn't room enough to allow comfort. He then noticed the vibrations and the noise that came from outside. ‘Car trunk' he thought. ‘That bastard put me in a car trunk'.
He tried to think of someone who might want him dead, but decided to stop. There were so much of them. He'd gotten a lot of enemies since he became a cop.

His thoughts were cut short when the car stopped. He heard someone get out of the car. He blinked a little as the man opened the trunk and the light hit his eyes.
The man ripped the tape off Tony's mouth and the young agent tried his best not to wince at the pain. "Are we there yet?" he asked sarcastically.
"Yeah, but you should keep on sleeping for now" the man said.

Tony saw him put a syringe out of his pocket. He tried to struggle but his legs were tied up too. Slowly the man put the syringe into the young man's neck, making him groan a little.
Tony struggled a little more in an attempt to stay awake. But he failed.
Chapter End Notes:
Chapter 2 coming up!