- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs finally talks to Tony, but everything on this earth has a price, right?
It had been two hours since Gibbs had seen Tony for the last time and there still was nothing new. Sighing, he took another sip from his coffee when his mobile started ringing. He nearly dropped the phone when he read the caller's ID: DiNozzo. He flipped it open in a hurry "Tony you okay? Where are you?" He waited for an answer, but all he could hear was a slight chuckle.

"Agent DiNozzo cant' talk right now, do you want to leave a message?" asked a sarcastic unknown voice.
"Who are you?" asked Gibbs, his hands curling in a tight fist. "Where's Tony?"
"He's sleeping. Really cute when he's asleep, don't ya think?"
Gibbs felt an incredible anger grow up in him and it took him a heroic effort not to yell at this guy.
"If you hurt him in any way, I swear…"
"You will what? Kill me?" the man chuckled again. "You'll have to find me for that. But if you find me, the kid's dead"

Before Gibbs could answer anything, he heard a really low moan in the background.
"Ah, look who's awake!" the voice said. "Agent DiNozzo, did you sleep well?"
"Let me talk to him" Gibbs said. It wasn't a question.
"Okay, but everything has a price, right?" the man replied. Then he handed the phone to the young agent. "Your boss wants to talk to you. Sounds worried".

Without saying a thing, Tony grabbed the phone, looking at the man straight in the eyes.
"Boss?" he asked.
"DiNozzo, you okay?"
"Truth?" Tony asked teasingly.
"No, I want you to lie to me. Of course I want the truth, bonehead!" He said, relieved to hear his agent's voice. On the other He heard Tony chuckle a bit.
"I've been better" the Italian man finally said.
Gibbs sighed. He wanted to reassure his agent, tell him everything was going to be okay, that he will find him and protect him. He always regarded Tony as the son he never had, the son he'd want to have.
"Tony…" he started.
"Yeah Boss?"
"We're gonna get you out of there, don't worry."
"I don't" Tony simply said and Gibbs could hear his smile. He was touched Tony trusted him like that, but he was scared to disappoint him.

He tried to tell him something more, but he heard a strange noise then the voice he hated so much spoke again.
"Time's up!" he said cheerfully. "Now, it's time to pay for the conversation"
"What are you talking about?" Gibbs asked, fear now replacing his rage.
"Told ya everything had a price, didn't I?" Gibbs heard some kind of fight in the background "Now" the voice started again "Let's see… you talked to him about one minute so let's say… one wrist?"
Before Gibbs could say anything, he heard a horrible sound and a gasp from Tony, who was doing his best not to scream.

"You bastard!" Was all Gibbs could say. He heard the man laugh hysterically and then the line went dead.
Gibbs dropped his phone on his desk and punched his desk in frustration. He stood up and went to the elevator.
"Yeah, we'll get you out of there, Tony. I promise."

NCISNCISNCISNCISNCISNCISNCISNCISNCISNCIS

Tony felt dizzy. He not only had a headache caused by whatever was in that syringe but his wrist hurt like hell, too. He was unconsciously holding his right hand with the other, the pain spreading in his arm.
He'd kept silent. He hadn't said anything to this man, who'd slapped him across the face several times to "teach him to obey when he's given an order". He'd watched as the man went out of the room, leaving him alone with his thoughts.

He started to look around, trying to focus on a plan to get out. He stood up, letting his uninjured hand wander on the walls. They were solids brick walls. He tried the door, but it was made of iron, with no handle to open it from the inside. He went to the window, but the glass was too thick to break, even if he had something to hit it with.

Lost in his thoughts, he felt something warm on his lower lip. He distractively put a finger of his good hand on it and it came back with blood.
Sighing he sat down, realizing that there was nothing he could do as long as he was in this little room. He only had to wait and hope the team will find him on time.
Chapter End Notes:
Same as everytime, I really hope you'll like to read it as much as I liked to write it!