- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby receives a mail from the man that kidnapped Tony
Abby was in her lab, hitting nervously her keyboard. She wasn't even drinking her Caff-Pow. ‘That's a first' Gibbs thought. He came right behind her and looked at the computer screen.
"Did you find anything yet?" he asked, making the forensics jump.
"Gibbs, you scared the hell out of me!" she said. Gibbs could hear the worry in her voice.
"Isn't that what you love about me, Abs?"

She shrugged and came back to work. "The only prints I found were Tony's" she said, frustrated. "The bastard was certainly wearing gloves."
"Of course he was" Gibbs sighed. This wasn't going to be easy.
Ducky chose that moment to come into the lab "I heard about what happened to young Anthony. Is there anything new yet?"
"No Duck, nothing" Gibbs replied.
"Do we at least know if he's alive?"

Gibbs could feel Abby's gaze from behind him. The lab became quiet for a short while before he answered.
"I had him on the phone. He was okay at the time"
"What do you mean at the time?" Abby asked with fear in her eyes.
"The bastard that's got him broke his wrist right after we talked"
"Son of a bitch!" Abby yelled "What the hell did he do that for?"
"Because the call wasn't free. At least that's what he told me"

The silence came back in the lab. At one point Ducky tried to say something, but he was cut short by a loud beeping coming from Abby's computer.
"What is it?" Gibbs asked.
"Mail"

Abby quickly opened the email. In contained a video. It showed Tony talking in his phone while the man was standing behind him. Then the man grabbed the phone from Tony's hand, talked in it, put it on the floor beside Tony and grabbed Tony's right wrist with both hands. Tony tried to push him away and that's when they saw his left hand was cuffed to a pipe on the wall. The man twisted Tony's wrist and they all saw Tony grit his teeth in an attempt to stop the scream that was about to come out.

Gibbs felt Abby's grip on his arm and he gently put his hand on hers, trying to reassure her. She let out a low scream when they heard Tony's wrist break. The man turned to the camera, smiling triumphantly and it was over.
Under the video, there was a message from the man.


Hello, Agent Gibbs.

I hope you liked my video. You know, this kid is pretty tough. He didn't say anything

while I slapped him in the face. Neither did he scream when I broke his bones.

I didn't want it to come this far, but you have to pay for what you did to me.

I feel kinda bad for the kid cuz he has nothing to do with this.

But I want you to suffer. I want you to feel helpless. I want to see you do anything you

can to save him. Cuz that's what you'll do. But you'll fail.

I know how close you are to him. I bet he's a damn good agent and you are

so proud of him. But I'm going to kill him and you'll be there, watching him die.

Slowly and painfully. I want to see the disappointment in his eyes when he'll look at you,

knowing you could have saved him, but you didn't

So keep on looking for him. Keep on searching. He's counting on you.



Abby let out a sob and Ducky came over to comfort her.
"We've gotta save him" she said tearfully.
Gibbs came to her and kissed her on her forehead.
"We will"
Chapter End Notes:
Here we go again, hope you'll like it. And thanks to those who sent me feedbacks, I really really appreciate that!