- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Part one of a 2 part mini-series!More to come soon! Please review!Disclaimer: I don't own these characters. Just like everyone else, I'm borrowing them for a story or two...or three...five...twenty...
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony and Abby are missing, taken by a man who swore revenge. Will they make it through alive?
Chapter 1

Abby woke slowly, suddenly becoming aware of another body pressing up against her own. She smiled slightly to herself. Had she really gotten that drunk last night? But along with the hear of another person she also became aware that she was not lying down, and was sitting on a hard cement floor.

Her eyes snapped open and she immediately panicked. She was in small white room, her hands tied behind her. She was tied back to back with the person she had noticed earlier. She felt whoever it was begin to stir, and tried to twist around to get a glimpse of them. One glance revealed his light brown hair, sticking up in the back like it always did.

Tony, she thought, slightly relieved. Although with her moment of relief came another surge of panic. Whatever was going on, Tony was in trouble too.

Tony moaned, his head was pounding. He had known that he would have one heck of a hangover in the morning, but this was almost unbearable. It took a moment for his thoughts to fully tune into what his senses were telling him, but when he realized what was going on he fast forwarded to agent mode. He was in some kind of cell, that much was obvious, but he wasn't alone.

He leaned back slightly against his fellow prisoner, but sat back up almost at once. He had been jabbed in the back by something sharp that was around the other person's neck. It took him a moment to realize that it was a dog collar, just like the one that belonged to…

"Abby?" he asked, almost afraid to hear her answer.

"Tony! Are you okay?" her voice floated, like music to his ears, sounding small and scared.

"'Course" he answered trying to sound brave, "You?"

"Just peachy," she replied sarcastically, " It's my idea of fun to wake up in a cell, tied to you, with a freakin' headache."

"Good," he said, hurt and slightly angry, " I'm glad you're enjoying yourself."

"Sorry," she said, feeling immediately guilty. After all it wasn't his fault they were there, well at least not that she could tell, "It's just… what's going on? Where are we?"

‘Well," he said, trying to cheer her up, "I'm here, and you're right there, but that's all I got." He couldn't see her smile, but could here it in her voice.

"Thanks," she told him sarcastically.

"No problem, we'll get out of here," he moved to try and grab her hand. He squeezed it gently as he mentally added a sad ‘I hope'.


The lights were off in Abby's lab, but that wasn't too unusual. The real surprising bit was the silence. There was no music spilling out of the stereo in the corner. The lack of sound was oppressive. Gibbs flicked on the light switch and looked around for Abby.

She wasn't there. Here absence hit him like a brick. He took a deep breath. She should have been there half an hour ago. Tony, he thought suddenly, he had been giving her a ride that morning. He spun on his heel and nearly ran out of the lab.
Ziva and McGee had been discussing Tony's absence when Gibbs walked in. He glanced over at Tony's empty desk and grabbed his phone. He dialed Tony's number and waited impatiently. It immediately switched over to his voicemail.

"Tony. You know what to do," it said, before the tone.

"Dammit Tony where the heck are you? Get your butt in here and bring Abby," Gibbs yelled before slamming the phone down onto the receiver. Ziva and McGee exchanged worried looks. They hadn't seen their boss like this for a long time.
Chapter End Notes:
Part one of a 2 part mini-series!More to come soon! Please review!Disclaimer: I don't own these characters. Just like everyone else, I'm borrowing them for a story or two...or three...five...twenty...