- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
She goes to jail. And the tough go clubbing.
Chapter 5


She went to jail. Proving her guilty had been easy after they got her prints of off the knife. They had decided that it would be best if Tony made the arrest, to lull her into a false sense of security before snapping the cuffs on. He did so, without complaint, his eyes cold, hard, and sad. She had tried to resist, telling him that she was innocent, but when it all came down to it, she began to yell.

"You bastard," she cussed, "You f***ing bastard. You're making a huge mistake. I loved you, why'd you have to go ruin it all?" His reply was in a voice that matched his eyes.

"You killed your own parents. I could never date a murderer," well technically this wasn't true, his mind flitted back to Anita, but it had the right affect.

"They didn't love me, they never loved me. They deserved to be murdered. I deserved to kill them," she answered. After admitting this she froze, suddenly realizing what she had said.

"Crap."



But that was a couple of hours ago. Now it was ten, the office was dark, and Tony was still at his desk. He typed away tiredly at his report, occasionally glancing at his watch. Gibbs was gonna kill him if he didn't get this done, but he was so darn tired. He looked up as the elevator dinged. It was Abby. She came bouncing into the bullpen, and sat down on his desk flirtasciously.

"Hey Abs," he said tiredly, leaning back in his chair, "What are you doing here so late?" She moved from the desk to his lap.

"Looking for you," she said grinning, "You need some serious cheering up," after a moment she added, "And possibly a lesson in women, cause you've got some terrible taste."

"I'm not in the mood, Abs, too tired," he complained, but she leaned up against him, pressing a finger to his lips. Her low cut top was, well, hardly unnoticeable from this angle.

"I won't take no for an answer," she told him.

"My report…Gibbs'll kill me…" he protested feebly, but she stood up, pulling him to his feet.

"That's it. We're going." She grabbed his jacket and forced him into it.

"Where?" He asked, not quite resisting her touch.

"Like you always say, ‘when the going gets tough, the tough, go clubbing'!"
Chapter End Notes:
There's a reference to one of my other stories in here, "Tony in Trouble" If you haven't read it, Anita is a cereal killer.