- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs decides to do something about his situation, with
surprising results
Gibbs took another sip of his bourbon as he thought over his current problems with Tony.

“Screw it,” Gibbs told himself as he stood up, deciding to resolve this ‘thing’ with Tony.

Staggering to his stairs, Gibbs decided he’d had enough of beating around the bush with Tony. It was time to face his feelings and to open up to the younger man. Gibbs shuddered at the thought of opening up about his feelings, but it was all for the better good. And in the end, they would live happily ever after.

Gibbs smiled at the thought as he reached the top of the stairs. Before he knew it, Gibbs found himself outside Abby’s apartment, waiting for Abby to answer her door.

Suddenly the door opened as Abby answered the door. Gibbs frowned and looked at Abby, up and down. what she was wearing stunned him into silence. She was wearing black lacey underwear, with knee-high black boots to match. The bottom of her briefs were tied to a strap on her thigh, which housed a paddle.

“Gibbs?” Abby asked, playing with the whip she held, “What are you doing here?”

“Ah,” Gibbs replied, looking over Abby again, before coming to and looking inot Abby’s eyes, “I wanna talk to Tony,”

“He’s not here,” Abby replied, going to close the door.

Gibbs put his foot out and pushed back on the door, “Abs, I know he’s here,”

“He doesn’t want to talk to you,” Abby replied, sounding irritated

“He doesn’t have to, I just want him to listen,” Gibbs told her

“Gibbs, just leave! He doesn’t want to see you, at all. He doesn’t want to talk to you and he sure as well doesn’t want to listen to you!” Abby exclaimed, seeming to run out of patience

“Abby, I love him,” Gibbs replied, confused at Abby’s reaction

“And what’s up with that anyway? People’s sexual identity doesn’t just change, especially when they’re your age!” Abby responded

“Abs, why are you acting like this?” Gibbs asked, concerned, “Are you on drugs?”

“God Gibbs! Wake up and smell the coffee!! Tony doesn’t like you, he hates you and never wants to see you again!!” Abby exclaimed, “Can’t you take a hint?”

Gibbs frowned, “But…he said he loved me…”

“Well, he lied. He knew all along about the internet thing and decided to play you. Yeah, he told you he loved you, but it was a joke!” Abby told him coldly, “Besides, he’s found somebody else,”

“What!” Gibbs asked, feelings his gut drop, “But he – ”

Gibbs was interrupted by a moan from behind Abby. Gibbs caught his breath as he looked over Abby’s shoulder and saw Tony pressed against the wall by another man.

The two men were locked in a kiss, with Tony’s head was resting on the man’s shoulder. Gibbs saw that the stranger was balls deep in Tony’s ass and was stroking Tony’s erection. There was a silver ring around Tony’s cock which prevented him from coming.

Gibbs noted the men’s clothing, or lack thereof. Tony was completely naked, wearing only a black studded collar and handcuffs, whilst the other man was bare-chested and had his pants around his ankles.

Tony moaned as the other man thrust his hips forward, pushing his ass back for more.

“Who… ?” Gibbs murmured to himself, wondering who the stranger was

The other man broke off the kiss with Tony and looked in their direction, and Gibbs felt his heart clench as he recognized the man. Fornell smiled at him gleefully before closing his eyes and rocking harder into Tony, making the younger man cry out in pleasure.

Gibbs woke up, sitting bolt up-right and hit his head. Gasping and holding his head, he blinked furiously, trying to orientate himself. Eventually, he realised that he’d fallen asleep under his boat in his basement.

Still breathing heavily, Gibbs wiped his forehead and looked around the basement, wondering whether or not there was any truth to his dream. Sighing to himself, Gibbs shook his head, deciding that it was all fiction.

Gibbs got out from under the boat and poured himself a bourbon, deciding to forego sleep. There was only a few hours left until he would have to get up anyway, and there was no way he was going to try to sleep peacefully for the last of them.

Sighing, he picked up the sander and began working on the boat.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry i've taken so long to update, my internet hasn't been
working for the better part of the month, and it's been driving me
insane. This chapter is a bit smaller than the rest, but the next one
should be up in the next few days. I've written more, just not on the
comp yet...so shouldn't be long