- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Preparation for the dinner
Gibbs made himself another cup of coffee and looked through his fridge, wondering what he could have for lunch. The contents of his fridge were looking pretty bad, most of the veggies and diary products were past their expiry date, actually most of the things in the fridge were well past their expiry date.

Gibbs frowned into his fridge, wishing at least something would be okay. Eyeing the pasta, he tried to remember when he'd made it.

"Thursday…or the Friday before," he mumbled, grabbing the dish

As he removed the glad rap and sniffed, he scrunched up his face and put a hand over his mouth, muttering, "Definitely the Friday before,"

As he got rid of the pasta, the phone rang. Putting the dish in the sink, he answered the phone, smiling when he realised who it was.

"Hey, it's me. How're you doin'?" Tony's voice asked on the other end

Gibbs smiled and poured his coffee, "I'm good, how are you? Keeping out of trouble?"

"Oh, you know me," Tony replied, amused

"That's why I asked," Gibbs replied dryly, "So, what's going on?"

"Not a lot, just wanted to make sure that you weren't having second thoughts…again," Tony replied lightly, "Which'd make them third thoughts…technically, but anyway…"

Gibbs put his coffee down, detecting the undercurrent of uncertainty in Tony's voice, "Ah, no, not having second thoughts... are you?"

"Uh, no…I'm not," Tony replied

"Tony, what's up?" Gibbs asked, feeling concerned and anxious

"Nothing," Tony sighed, "I just…" Tony paused and gave a laugh, "I just had a strange thought that you were taking the time now, whilst I'm at work, to leave, and I was afraid that you'd be gone when I got back,"

Gibbs rubbed a hand over his face, "No, decided to give this a go…as long as you want to,"

"Yeah, absolutely!" Tony replied enthusiastically, "I mean, I've wanted this for… I think I'm just a bit anxious about tonight,"

"Yeah, you and me both," Gibbs replied, thinking of the disastrous state of his fridge – not to mention he was so nervous he could almost go for a run around the country and back.

"You're anxious?" Tony asked, a bit surprised

Gibbs scoffed, "Yeah. I know I shouldn't be, I mean they're our friends, but nevertheless, I still am,"

Gibbs heard Tony smile, "Should be a piece of cake, speaking of cake, did you want me to get one?"

"A cake?" Gibbs asked, "I was more concerned about not having anything for main course. My fridge looks like a bomb hit it, and the only thing that's edible in my cupboards is coffee,"

"Coffee?" Tony chuckled, "Gibbs, you can't give them coffee for dinner,"

"Why not?" Gibbs asked, grinning, "I do it all the time,"

"Yeah, I know, and it's not healthy. You really need to take better care of yourself, Jethro Gibbs," Tony berated him

"You're not much better Anthony DiNozzo," Gibbs replied, "I've seen you eat,"

"Okay, point taken," Tony responded

Gibbs laughed, "So, what are you doing over there?"

"We caught a case this morning – which is why McGee and Kate were so worried I wasn't in yet – anyway, it's looking like a suicide at the moment, so it should be finished up before we leave," Tony replied

"So when should I expect you all?" Gibbs asked, looking in his fridge again

"Well, I told them 8 o'clock, I was thinking of coming around earlier…you know, to help and stuff," Tony replied, going slightly red

"Mmm, I like the sound of stuff," Gibbs murmured

"I thought you might, um, anyway, I'll give you a ring when I'm on my way," Tony told him

"Okay, I'll wait expectantly for your call," Gibbs replied, closing his fridge with a grin

Tony smiled, "Ok, see ya later,"

"Wait," Gibbs said quickly, "What did you want for dinner?"

"Oh, um…" Tony said as he thought

"And don't say pizza," Gibbs interrupted

"Why not?" Tony asked, "Actually, don't answer that. I dunno, surprise me,"

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Gibbs looked around the kitchen a final time, quickly checking the veggies and potatoes. Tony had called and told him he was on his way.

Gibbs bent over and checked on the chicken in the oven, it was doing quite nicely if he thought so himself. Grinning to himself, he thought he'd have to cook more often.

"Nice ass," he heard a comment behind him as he felt somebody slap his ass

Gibbs straightened up with a smile and turned to face Tony, "Thanks, yours isn't so bad either,"

Tony blushed at the compliment, "But, ah, the trackies don't do it enough justice,"

Gibbs looked down at what he was wearing, he was wearing navy blue track pants and a grey long sleeved t-shirt under a white t-shirt with some emblem on the right breast. "I was going for comfort rather than fashion, besides, I was going to change before anyone got here,"

Tony hmphed, "So, how was your day?"

Gibbs chuckled, "Busy, I had to go grocery shopping and an old granny threatened to beat me up with her walking stick,"

"Why? What did you do?" Tony asked, stifling a laugh

"I don't know," Gibbs replied, leaning in to kiss the other man and wrapped him in his arms, "How was your day?"

"Boring," Tony responded, "You weren't there. McGee had a smile on his face the whole day, Kate was strange – like she felt out of place, and Abby and Ducky were…Abby and Ducky-like,"

Gibbs raised an eyebrow and grinned. Tony leaned in and kissed Gibbs, he nibbled at Gibbs' lip, then pulled back.

"So, what's for dinner?" Tony asked

"Roast chicken, veggies and mashed potatoes," Gibbs replied

"Gravy?" Tony asked

"Of course," Gibbs replied indignantly

Tony smiled, "Well, how far along are they?"

"Veggies and mash are almost done, chicken still has about an hour," Gibbs responded

"Good, then we can turn these off," Tony replied, turning off the heat to the veggies and potatoes, "So that we can have some fun,"

"Yeah?" Gibbs asked, letting Tony pull him towards his bedroom

"Yeah, it's had me hot and bothered all day," Tony replied

"Really?" Gibbs asked, genuinely amused

"Yeah," Tony responded, pulling Gibbs towards him and rubbed his groin against his, whispering huskily into his ear "I could barely think straight,"

Gibbs grabbed Tony's ass and pulled their bodies closer, crashing his mouth to Tony's. Their tongues fought for dominance as their hands roamed over each other's bodies. Eventually Tony pulled back and eyed Gibbs.

"What?" Gibbs asked huskily

"Strip," Tony replied

Gibbs gulped and quickly pulled his clothing off. Tony smiled at the response, "Okay, now lay on your back, hands stretched above your head,"

"Tony – " Gibbs started

"Now, Jethro," Tony commanded

Gibbs did as he was told and watched as Tony located the furry cuffs and dangled them in-front of Gibbs.

"You want to play, Jethro?" Tony asked

Gibbs swallowed to moisten his mouth which had suddenly gone dry, "Yes,"

Tony smiled, "Good boy,"

Tony knelt between Gibbs's legs and reached over to cuff Gibbs's wrists to the end of the bed, "That okay?"

"Yeah," Gibbs replied, blushing uncontrollably, "Tony…"

"Yeah?" Tony asked, sitting back

"I-I've never done this before," Gibbs told him

"Me either. But I know the basics, besides, I don't know about you but I don't wanna do anything hard core, just see where this takes us. Okay?" Tony asked

"Yeah," Gibbs replied, still a bit nervous

"Okay, what's your safeword?" Tony asked

"I need one?" Gibbs asked, then answered anyway, "Boat,"

Tony laughed, "Original,"

"Thanks. Tony, you're overdressed," Gibbs complained

"Hey, I'm the one calling the shots," Tony told him, but got off the bed and started to slowly strip.

Gibbs gasped as Tony took off his pants, bucking against the restraints. Tony watched Gibbs's efforts and smiled.

Tony grasped his own cock and started stroking it slowly, "You want this, Jethro?"

"Yes," Gibbs replied

"Yes, what?" Tony asked

For a second Gibbs looked confused, his brain not fully functioning, "Yes, sir,"

Tony smiled, stroking himself again, "Damn, you're so hot,"

Gibbs licked his lips and watched Tony's technique intensely, as if it was his life line. Tony closed his eyes and fastened his rhythm, flicking his hand over the head every now and then. Eventually Tony opened his eyes dipped his thumb into the precum pooling at the head of his cock.

Tony walked towards Gibbs and held his thumb to Gibbs's lips. Gibbs licked Tony's thumb and sucked the digit into his mouth and played with it.

Tony smiled and sat between Gibbs's legs again, capturing Gibbs's mouth with his own, causing Gibbs to moan and thrust against Tony's body. Releasing Gibbs's mouth, Tony began kissing and sucking his way down Gibbs's body. Tony played with Gibbs's nipples, making Gibbs moan

"Tony," Gibbs said breathlessly, thrusting against him again

"Mmm?" Tony asked as he put his tongue into Gibbs' belly button

"I want you.." Gibbs paused to take a breath, "I need…"

Tony looked up and smiled, "What do you need, Jethro?"

Gibbs took a shuddery breath, "You to fuck me,"

"Okay," Tony replied, his finger circling Gibbs's hole

"No," Gibbs gasped, "I want you, now, I can take it,"

"You don't want me to prepare you?" Tony asked

"I want it rough," Gibbs responded

Tony grabbed the supplies from the top drawer of the bedside table, holding up a condom for Gibbs to see, asking if he wanted it. Gibbs shook his head, thinking of their earlier performances that day

Tony took a deep breath and slicked himself up with the lube. Looking up at Gibbs, Tony saw Gibbs biting his lower lip.

"You ready?" Tony asked

Gibbs nodded, not trusting his voice.

Tony lined his cock up at Gibbs's entrance and started pushing. Gibbs moaned at the pressure and closed his eyes, his hands holding onto the edge of the bed.

When Tony was fully in Gibbs, he leaned down and made a trail of kisses down Gibbs's jaw to his neck and started sucking and biting at a spot, then kissed it better.

"God, you're so tight," Tony muttered into Gibbs's neck

Gibbs moaned and tried to push his body against Tony's to get some friction, "Ah…Tony,"

Tony grinned and held Gibbs's hips down, "No, I'm the one who does the moving," Tony whispered into Gibbs's ear, "Understand?"

"Yeah," Gibbs croaked

"Yes … ?" Tony asked

"Uh…Yes, sir," Gibbs replied

"I want to hear you beg, I want to see you wanting to come so much it hurts, I want you to shout, I want you to scream, I want to hear you scream my name when you come," Tony whispered, "Clear?"

"Yes sir," Gibbs replied with a nod

"Then, beg," Tony commanded

"I – I can't," Gibbs responded quietly

"Can't or won't?" Tony asked

"Tony – " Gibbs started

"No, call me ‘sir'" Tony corrected

Gibbs pushed back, his physical need taking over as he got even more turned on. Tony smiled and kept Gibbs's hips down.

"Dammit Tony, I can't – I need you to move," Gibbs said, getting frustrated, clenching and unclenching his fists

"Beg for me, Jethro, beg," Tony whispered

"Argh," Gibbs moaned, "Please, I need … "

"What do you need?" Tony asked

"God, I need you to fuck me, I want – please, I need you to move, sir…" Gibbs continued rambling as he tried to get some friction, his hands tugging against the restraints as he pushed into Tony

Tony smiled and started rocking backwards and forwards into Gibbs, hitting Gibbs's prostrate every time. Gibbs cried out and arched against the sensations, completely losing himself in it

"Fuck yes!" Tony exclaimed, watching the myriad of emotions on Gibbs's face

"Mmm, you feel so good," Gibbs mumbled

Tony began kissing Gibbs's nipples, then bit down on one of them, making Gibbs lose his breath and arch against him

As Tony thrust into Gibbs, he held the base of Gibbs' cock to keep him from coming. Gibbs opened one eye at Tony and moaned at the feelings running through him, he was closer than he thought to coming.

Tony bit down on Gibbs's other nipple and watched as Gibbs arched again, he played with the nipple with his tongue and bit down again

"You like that, Jethro?" Tony asked

"Yes," Gibbs answered breathlessly

Tony moved up and started marking the other side of Gibbs's neck. He could hear Gibbs breathlessly gasping and saying things, not making much sense.

After a while, Tony stopped moving, making Gibbs open his eyes and look at Tony confusedly. Tony knelt up and pulled Gibbs ass into his lap, putting Gibbs's legs over his shoulders to increase the depth of penetration.

When Tony began moving again, Gibbs began moaning louder, shouting out profanities every now and then.

"I need – need to come," Gibbs moaned

Tony continued thrusting hard, fastening his pace and hitting Gibbs's prostrate on every stroke. Tony let go of Gibbs's balls and started stroking his cock in time with his own thrusts.

"Please," Gibbs murmured, "I need – please,"

"Come for me, Jethro," Tony told him

"Tony!" Gibbs shouted as he came hard between their stomachs

Gibbs muscles clamped around Tony, which milked Tony's orgasm from him, also shouting his release.

Tony put Gibbs's off his shoulders and onto the bed and lay beside the older man. Gibbs sighed and nuzzled closer to Tony, "Can you take the cuffs off?"

Tony raised his gaze to Gibbs' arms, "But they look so good on you,"

"Mmm, but they're not supposed to be a fashion statement," Gibbs replied

As Tony undid Gibbs's cuffs, they heard a wailing sound coming from downstairs.

"What the hell is that?" Tony asked

Gibbs slowly got up, then realised, "Oh shit, the fire alarm,"

As they headed down the stairs, they saw a light haze of smoke coming from the kitchen.

"The chicken!" Gibbs exclaimed, running to the oven

"I'll get the chicken, you get the alarm," Tony told him

Gibbs nodded and ran to where the alarm was located, quickly flicking the battery out and turning off the alarm. As he walked back into the kitchen, his phone rang.

"Yeah, Gibbs," Gibbs answered, pausing whilst he listened then replied, "No, just a burnt chicken, it's all under control now… yeah, thanks,"

"Your alarm is monitored?" Tony asked once he'd put the phone down

"Isn't yours?" Gibbs asked as he watched Tony run water over the black chicken

"Don't think my alarm even works," Tony replied

Gibbs sighed and opened a few windows to let the smoke out, "What the hell are we gonna feed our guests with now?"

Tony stopped running the water and looked at Gibbs with a grin, "Pizza?"
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you like it...Please give me feedback, i thrive on it