- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
kate gets kidnapped
Chapter 2

When they got to the apartment, Kate was worried about Tony. He hadn't spoken since there conversation about Kate's boyfriend. All of the way over he just sat in silence.
"Tony, you ok?" Kate asked caringly
"Yeah I'm fine Kate. Why'd ya ask?"
"Nothing. You just seem awful quiet."
"Don't worry. I'm just tired" He lied, seeming to be telling the truth. "Maybe we should clear the place before we go in?"
"Good idea" She said sarcastically they had already knocked and announced themselves so Tony decided to kick the door in. one by one they cleared all the rooms.
"Clear!" Kate yelled as the finished the living room. "I'll check his computer" she moved the mouse and the screensaver disappeared.
"Kate!" Tony yelled from the other room. She never got to see what was on his computer.
"DiNozzo what is it?" she asked hurrying into the other room. What he had found was a full wall dedicated to Commander Schofield. There were pictures and stolen mail. Even drawings which the pervert had drawn himself.
"They're actually quite good." Tony remarked
"Tony!"
"Well they are." He said aloud but what he thought was ‘they are nowhere as great as yours.' He always had loved Kate's drawings. Especially the one she had drawn of him when he was sick in Bethesda. He had actually always loved Kate herself, though he never had the guts to tell her. Ever since that day 3 years ago on Air Force One. He had rehearsed what he would say to her in the mirror. "Kate, there's something I need to talk to you about. I love you. I have always loved you." And in her ideal world her reply would be "I love you too Tony" But he knew that would never happen.
"This is just weird" her voice brought him out of the day dream.
"What is?"
"I you take the letters that are visible it spells ‘LOOK OUTSIDE'
Tony pulled back the curtain and they both looked. There, sitting on the hood of their car was Petty Officer Michaels. He waved and did a fake salute.
"Oh Jesus" Kate whispers and then the both ran out the front door. All they saw was a black pick-up turning the corner.
"Shit" Kate remarked "Tony, will you grab his laptop. I think we should go back to HQ" Tony went inside and disconnected the wires but before he did he read the message that was written in bold in front of him.

‘YOU ARE NEXT NCIS'