- Text Size +
Chapter 5

"I'm here boss" Tony yelled as he ran into the bull pen
"'bout time DiNozzo!" Gibbs yelled
"Any word on Kate, Gibbs?"
"No"
"Tony!" Abby yelled as she got off the elevator. He ran and gave him a huge hug. "It's gonna be ok. We're gonna find her."
"I know Abs. She can't go now. I still have to take her to dinner tomorrow night."
"You finally asked her out?"
"No she thinks it's just to make up for the fights. Anyway she has a boyfriend."
"What! That's the kind of thing she usually tells me."
"On the boyfriend topic, I think..."
"You think what DiNozzo!" Gibbs cut him off. "What does this have to do with finding Kate?"
"I was just about to get to that. I think it's her boyfriend that's kidnapped her!"
"Why DiNozzo?"
"Earlier, Kate told be her boyfriend's name was John. And on the Phone I asked what I was to call him and then he said John!"
"At least Ari isn't alive to kidnap her again. He would know exactly how to get us."
"Thank God that Mossad chick got him before she went back to Israel."
"Her kidnapping not have anything to do with the case," said Abby "But I think Michaels' brother is called John. I'll go check."
"Boss, should I try calling again?"
"Maybe you could try. McGee, trace it."

"You just don't give up Mr. DiNozzo, do you?"
"Where's Kate?"
"None of your business Anthony!"
"I want to talk to her!"
"Fine. I'll let you talk to your girlfriend. But no lovey dovey stuff. I liked my lunch but I don't want to see it again."
"Hello?"
"Kate are you ok?"
"Yes. I've got a bit of a headache. But that's it." She didn't want Tony to know she was hurt.
"I want you to know that I will get you back"
"You better DiNozzo. We have dinner plans for tomorrow night. Bolton's Time Bar, 1900"
"I'll be there" Tony said, a bit confused.
"Ouch!" He heard Kate say.
"Kate are you ok?" Tony said in a concerned voice. "Kate, what happened?"
"Nothing DiNozzo. This jackass just hit me. Ouch! Cut it out!"
"Mr. DiNozzo" it was John again. "I would appreciate it if you did not call again."
"Watch it Johnny boy. You touch Kate again and I'll kill you and your brother."
"Oh Anthony, you did your homework. If you don't deliver the 1 million dollars and clear my brother of dear Commander Schofield's death you will never see your precious Caitlin again. Goodbye." Then he hung up.
"Did you get him McGee?" Tony asked impatiently
"Nearly"
"‘Nearly' isn't good enough Probie, ‘nearly' doesn't get us Kate's exact location" Tony yelled, very agitated.
"She's defiantly in Baltimore Boss" he said, now talking to Gibbs. "I narrowed it down to the Bolton Street area.
"Bolton Street area?" Tony said quietly to himself. "Damn it, that's what she meant!"
"That's what who meant" Probie asked, confused.
"Kate. She said Bolton's Time Bar, 1900. We didn't set a place where we were going to meet. She was trying to tell us where she was! 1900 Bolton Street! She's a bloody genius!" That's when Abby burst back into the bullpen.
"Jason Michaels has a brother called John!"
"Yeah we know Abs" Gibbs said
"What! How can you know?"
"We asked him. Tony also figured out where Kate was"
"I couldn't of done it without Kate" Tony said shyly
"How the hell do you know!" Now she was the one that was agitated "Well done Tony" she added at the end. "Well why the Hell are you all still here! Go get Kate!"
"We were on our way out when you burst in Abs!"
"Don't blame me McGee! Get your asses moving!"
"Yes ma'am!" Tony said as he climbed in the elevator.