- Text Size +
Chapter 6

"Kate. Wake up"
"What is it Maya" Kate said groggily
"I think someone is here"
When Kate listened closely she could here people shouting. Kate thanked God she hadn't gotten up to the door to listen closely because write at that moment it flew open.
"Get up" It was John and he looked pissed, and worried. "Get up" He repeated, aiming his gun right between her eyes.
"I'm getting up! Jesus, calm down" He lead her down a passage which she thought was familiar. She was quickly lead back into the warehouse. What she saw there shocked her. Jason was standing about 20 feet away from Gibbs. Both had there weapons out and trained on each other.
"Special Agent Gibbs. What a nice surprise" Jason said
"Not as nice as mine" At that moment, McGee walked out of the shadows. He joined Gibbs and trained his weapon on Jason. "Your out numbered Michaels" Kate heard a shot being fired behind her. She felt John fall to the ground and now behind her was Tony. She had no time to greet him because when Tony fired, Jason also fired. His round went straight through…

McGee. "Probie" Yelled Tony when he saw him fall. Gibbs was too busy helping McGee to stop Michaels from running out the back door, the one that Tony had entered through.
"DiNozzo. Call an ambulance!"
"It's on it's was Boss"
"Hold on McGee"

Gibbs was busy putting McGee in the ambulance so Tony went over to see Kate "How ya doing?"
"I'm ok. My head hurts a bit but that's all." Kate watched the paramedic check over Maya to see if she was alright.
"You've got a big bump Kate. That's bound to hurt."
"Just a little bit DiNozzo. Thank you for finding me. I owe you one"
"It was nothing" he said shyly. "I couldn't have done it without your help. You can make it up to me tomorrow night at dinner. We are still on for dinner aren't we?"
"Yeah of course." She said ‘do you think I would cancel what I want to be a date with you?' was what she thought. "Tony, could you maybe drive me home? I don't think I can drive in this state.
"Yeah. Of course I'll drive you home. What are friends for?"