- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Short and sweet, I hope you like it. Please review!
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kate flips through a sketchbook of hers and daydreams about Tony.
Kate smiled to herself as she sat down on her couch and reached for her sketchbook. This was a special notebook, one that she had secretly titled "The Many Smiles of Tony DiNozzo." She sighed as she opened it to the first page. This was one of her favorites. It was a pencil drawing of Tony, labeled "1. The "Gibbs is gonna kill me" Smile." Kate had seen Tony flash that smile many times, and had captured it with a good likeness.

The second page was titled similarly to the
first, "2. The "I'm a shameless flirt" Smile" and so was the third, "3. The "I get to taunt Probie" Smile." There were fifty pages of his smiles, ranging from the funny - "9. The "Gibbs is about to head-smack me" Smile" - to the more serious - "42. The "I'm gonna find who did this" Smile."

Number 50 was her real favorite. She hadn't seen
him use it, but knew it was lurking somewhere on his face everyday. Shadows of it hid in his eyes every time they spoke, but he was to afraid to show it. This page was labeled "50. The "I love you, Kate" Smile."
Chapter End Notes:
Short and sweet, I hope you like it. Please review!