- Text Size +
Story Notes:
this is only my second fic. please send feedback
Author's Chapter Notes:
when kate and tony get engaged they have to tell everyone and meet her parents
Chapter 1

"Kate, I love you." Tony said. They were sitting in a fancy restaurant in D.C. He had waited so long for this moment.
"I love you too, Tony." He got off his seat and knelt on one knee
"Will you marry me, beautiful?"
"Of course I will" he slipped the ring onto her finger and gave her a kiss. Her lips felt warm on his and when she touched him he got Goosebumps all over. He sat back on his chair and finished dessert. This was the happiest day of his life and the only worry in his mind was how he was going to tell Gibbs that they broke rule 12. She was just as happy. She wondered when and how she was going to tell her best friend. She would of course ask Abby to be her Maid of Honor. She could just see her wedding day now. Her and Tony's family and friends sitting in the church. Abby and her sister would be up beside her because they were her bridesmaids. On the other side there would be Gibbs and McGee. Tony didn't often show his likeness of him but she knew that he would ask. And then there was Tony. Dressed in a black suit he would look as gorgeous as ever and hopefully he would comment with a ‘Tony' remark on how beautiful she looked. Something along the lines of "Hey sexy you look so hot" or simply just "Whoa."

The left the restaurant after another half hour. Tony opened the door of the car for her which was very unlike him. "Thanks" she said, a little dumbstruck. Tony being a gentleman just wasn't right. They sounded weird in the same sentence together.

He dropped her off at her apartment. "I'll see you at work tomorrow. I love you. " He said through the window, then he drove off. Now something was definitely weird. She had just agreed to marry him and he didn't ask for anything. The normal Tony would have wanted to come up and have sex with her all night, but all she got was a polite goodnight. Now she was worried.
Chapter End Notes:
this is only my second fic. please send feedback