- Text Size +
Chapter 5

The week flew by at the Todd household. They had gotten to know Tony and Kate was glad that they all loved him as much as she did. Her dad took the most convincing, but well, he was her father and in his eyes she was still his little girl that needed protection. He still forgot sometimes that she was a federal agent who used to protect the President. Kate's three older brothers had warmed right up to Tony when they took him to the firing range and he delivered 60 shots all to the head or heart of the poor paper man, he beat all three of them and they were impressed to say the least. The only other person to have beaten them was Kate.
"Well, mum, dad, I'll see you next year" Kate said, a very brief goodbye to say the least.
"Goodbye Dear" Kate's mum said, planting a kiss on her cheek "And Tony, it was nice to meet you" she said, also giving him a peck on the cheek.
"Goodbye Honey" Kate's dad said, also giving her a kiss ‘what is it with this family and kissing' Tony thought to himself. "I'm not gonna give you a kiss kid, don't worry" Tony felt like a weight had been lifted. He did not want to be kissed by another guy. "I know you don't want to be kissed my another member of the same gender" Her dad said ‘was he a mind reader?'
"Don't worry dad, Tony knows what it's like don't ya Honey. Remember that transsexual you tongued?" Tony was about to argue but when he spun around and saw the massive grin on her face.
"In my defense she, I mean he, looked like a woman!"
"Yes well Tony, it wasn't" she toyed wit him. "We better go if we don't want to miss our flight"
"Bye" Tony yelled and waved from the car. "They were nice" he told the woman sitting next to him in the car,
"Yes they are. Wait till you see them when they are drunk at Christmas." She said as she started the car, with a huge smile on her face.

The End