- Text Size +
Story Notes:
tate doesn't come in untill later.i would realy appreciate feedback. chapter 12 was posted twicw by mistake. ignoe it
Author's Chapter Notes:
no-one but abby knew that ducky had a daughter
Chapter 1

"You two" Gibbs said to Tony and Kate "Go home. It's been a long day. Get some sleep. I want you to be on time tomorrow."
"Ok Boss." Tony said turning away.
"Kate you need a ride?"
"No, I've got my car DiNozzo"
"Ok, see you tomorrow" he said grabbing his jacket and heading for the elevator. She moved the remaining files on her desk to the side. And turned off her computer and followed suit, grabbing her coat and running to the elevator. Gibbs just shook his head and smiled. He turned to his PC, just as the phone rang. He sighed and picked up the receiver.
"Gibbs" he said in a tired voice
"It's Ducky, Jethro"
"What is it Duck?"
"I'm just wondering when the new agent starts?"
"She's coming in tomorrow Ducky"
"Yes but do Anthony, Caitlin and Timothy know?"
"No they don't Duck. The director wanted me to get another pair of hands in and I just haven't had the time to tell them." He said weakly to all of Ducky's questions.
"Where is she from?"
"Not the States. I think she's from Scotland."
"Oh, she's a Jock"
"What has this to do with sports?"
"No" he heard Ducky laugh "A Jock as in a Scot"
"What? Yeah I suppose so. Her name is..." he paused while looking for her file "Um Sarah MacDonald."
"What?"
"That's her name Duck. What's wrong?" he asked, sensing the ME's anxiety.
"Nothing Jethro, I'll see you tomorrow" He said quietly then hanging up.
"Hinky" Gibbs muttered to himself.

"Listen up people." Gibbs said the next day, addressing all the agents in the bullpen and the best forensic scientist in the whole agency. "The Director wants more people on our team so that we can get work done quicker because we have the best solved case record of NCIS. We have a new agent joining our team today" he saw the elevator doors open he recognized the woman from her photo. "This is special agent MacDonald"

The woman walked straight into the bullpen and stopped before she got to Tony's desk. She had long, straight brown hair and blue eyes. She was slim and very pretty. She was wearing a black suit with a skirt and a white blouse. Her make-up wasn't in great quantities, she didn't actually have a lot of the stuff on, but her eyes were just dark enough to be very sexy. The four agents just stared at her but Abby jumped up yelling "Mac" and practically tackled the young woman.
"You two know each other?" Gibbs asked shocked
"Yup" Abby answered. "We met last year and practically spend the whole of last summer together." She said, her arm still around Sarah. "This is Ducky's daughter"
Chapter End Notes:
tate doesn't come in untill later.i would realy appreciate feedback