- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby and Gibbs go to a concert. Enough said.
Chapter 3

It didn't take Gibbs long to spot Abby's car pulled over on the other side of the road. Stopping on the shoulder, he pulled out his umbrella and ran across the street. He knocked on her window, and she gave an excited squeal before getting out.

"Thanks!" she said as they stood close under they umbrella, so as not to get wet.

"What's that?" he asked as they walked back to his car. She was holding a small package, wrapped in black tissue paper. Once they were in the car she handed it to him.

"It's a present for you," she said excitedly.

"But why di-" he began, but she cut him off.

"Just open it!" He did so, and pulled out a pack of cherry bubblegum, and what looked like a concert ticket. He shot Abby a questioning look.

"It's to see Android Lust tonight. I needed someone to go with me," she said sweetly.

"And you want me to go? I don't even like Android Lust," he said, confused.

"Yeah, 'cause you're my only friend I haven't dragged to go see them with. Oh, and the gum's just to soften you up," she said pleadingly.

"Fine," he said giving in, "but I don't really like bubblegum."

"Oh," she said, grabbing it from him. "Then I'll take it!" He smiled and drove them back to work.


(That Night)

"THIS IS SO COOL!" Abby yelled to Gibbs over the pounding music.

"WHAT!?!" Gibbs called back.

"THIS IS COOL!" Abby screamed .

"IF YOU SAY SO!" he yelled.

"AWW, LIGHTEN UP, YELL OR DANCE OR SOMETHING!"

"I DON'T DANCE," Gibbs yelled flatly.

"EVERYBODY DANCES," Abby argued. To prove her point, she began jumping up and down and spinning to the music. Gibbs laughed and found his foot tapping to the beat. Abby laughed, too, and grabbed his hands, spinning him around.

"ENOUGH!" he said, pulling away. "YOU'RE WEARING ME OUT!"

"FINE," she said, and they both sat back down in their seats. Abby was singing along to the band, and Gibbs was smiling, glad he was spending time with the woman he thought of like a daughter.
Chapter End Notes:
I don't listen to Android Lust, so I don't know if this is at all realistic, so review and tell me about it!