- Text Size +

Tony and Kira settled into a routine. Tony cooked breakfast surprisingly well and did so every morning for the two weeks following Jeanne's arrest. Kira fixed lunch for herself and then dinner for the two of them. Some nights, Abby or Ziva would come over and have dinner with them. McGee had even been over once. Kira had noticed that Abby was bothered by something, but the other woman hadn't gotten close enough to her to talk about what was on her mind. When Kira asked Tony, he admitted he didn't know what was bothering his friend. He decided to ask Abby about it if things didn't change.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



The man answered the knock at his door and smiled down at the dark-haired beauty in front of him.



"Abby! I haven't seen you in forever."



"Hi Brad!" Abby said trying to be perky.



His expression clouding, Brad asked, "What's got you so down, Abby-girl?"



With a huge sigh, Abby launched herself into his arms. "Whoa, whoa, whoa." He said. "Abby what's wrong?"



"I need you tonight, Brad." Abby said and looked into his eyes.



Brad stared down at the woman in his arms and knew he wasn't who she needed. "Abby," he said with a small smile, "I'd give anything if I was the one you needed, but I know I'm not."



"Brad…"



"No, Abby-girl. I'm not who you need." With a small kiss on her forehead, Brad sent her away from him easily. "Go see him. Go tell him what you need."



With a small frown and a look of uncertainty, Abby made up her mind. Nodding, she grabbed Brad in a quick hug. "You're right. Thanks for being a good friend."



"Any time, Abby-girl, anytime." Brad said and watched as she ran back to her car.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Nervously waiting on the front porch, Abby was beginning to wonder if he had heard her knock. Finally, she heard the locks click and the door opened. There he stood.



"Abs?" Gibbs asked looking quite concerned to find her on his doorstep this late at night.



Walking past him into the house, Abby paced around his living room.



"Is everything ok?" He wanted to know.



"No, it's not ok." Abby started and once she spoke, she couldn't stop speaking. "I know this might be wrong or inappropriate or something and that you have your rules. Especially Rule 12, I mean what where you thinking when you made that rule? When you live at work like we do, who has time to find someone outside of work? I mean, Tony obviously did, but that was before he met you. So come on, that doesn't count right? And you hooked up with the director at some point, everyone can see that." She glared at him when she mentioned that fact. "But for the rest of us? No! No getting involved with people we work with, no getting involved while at work."



More confused than clear on things, Gibbs watched as his Abby kept pacing. She had a hurt look on her face and he wanted to make that go away. He needed to make that look go away.



"What has McGee done this time, Abby?" Gibbs asked and immediately knew that was the wrong thing to say.



"McGee? You think I came all the way over here for McGee? If that was the case, I could take care of things on my own. McGee!" She ended, starting to mutter to herself.



Gibbs walked over and turned her to face him. "Abs, just tell me what's wrong and I'll fix it."



Abby finally was silent. She stared up at him and he was afraid of what he thought he saw in her eyes. Ready to step back, he was startled when Abby launched herself at him. He caught her and damn near dropped her when he felt her lips on his. She was kissing him! Abby … was … kissing … him! And he was standing there like an idiot! Quickly taking her face in his hands, he took control of the kiss, deepening it. His tongue warred with hers for dominance and neither of them won or lost.



He felt Abby's magic hands run up under his shirt. When she reached his chest, her clever fingers sought out his nipples and pinched them making him break contact with her mouth and stare down at her. Her smile was that of a seductress, weaving her spell over him. She tugged his shirt up over his head and he grinned.



Abby was wearing a snug black t-shirt and Gibbs pulled it off, staring at her perfection. His eyes rose to her's and smiling, she signed ‘I'm sure' in answer to the question in his gaze. His head dipped down and he took possession of her lips and his hand molded and cupped her breasts, learning the body of the woman he had wanted for so long.



With just those simple caresses and the fact that she had been waiting for him to touch her like this for ages, Abby was on fire. She hurriedly undressed him and helped him get her own clothes off. They fell onto the couch and she heard Gibbs murmur, "Next time, Abby, next time we'll be in bed."



She was so lost in what he was making her feel she couldn't tell him that she didn't care where they were as long as he didn't stop. All she could articulate were moans and whimpers. Finally, Gibbs was touching her. Finally, Gibbs was inside her, surrounding her, filling her, absorbing her and she broke from all the sensations he caused. With a shout, Gibbs followed her over the edge into bliss and sank down onto her on his couch.