- Text Size +

Kira was in the middle of packing once again when Tony came home. He saw what she was doing and he let his temper get the best of him.



"What are you doing?" He asked loudly.



With a patient look, Kira replied, "Packing."



"Why?" He wanted to know.



"Tony, I can't stay on medical leave forever. I have a job to get back to. I can't hide any longer either. If Uncle Troy is going to come after me, he's already shown how patient he can be." Kira zipped her suitcase shut and stood it up. "I have to return to my life. I can't play house anymore."



Alarmed at the feelings going through him, Tony had to ask, "What if we stop playing?"



Confused, Kira stared at the man who meant so much to her. "What are you talking about Tony? You don't want to be married to anyone."



Shaking his head in denial, Tony stepped closer to her. "I don't want to be married to anyone other than you."



"Now you're talking crazy. The Tony I know doesn't want to be tied down to just one woman." She said as she started to walk past him.



He took her arm and turned her to look at him. "And here I thought you knew me better than most."



Wrinkling her brow, she told him, "I do know … mmpf."



He stopped her talking with a kiss. A long, slow kiss that teased her senses and set her reeling. It was no fair that a man that damn handsome be such a great kisser too. Kira melted against him and kissed him back. Her fervent response seemed to trigger an equally impassioned reaction from Tony. His tongue slipped into her mouth smoothly and he pulled her fully against him. Careful still of her wound, he slid one hand up from her hip until he was cupping her breast, gently squeezing. Kira gasped and Tony growled at her response. "Kira."



The sound of his voice brought her back to reality somewhat and she tried to push away. His arm tightened around her waist and she whimpered as he changed the angle of his assault on her mouth and senses. Tearing away from the kiss was difficult, but Kira did and said, "Tony wait!"



The urgency in her voice brought him around. He eased his hold on her and started to apologize for holding her so tightly. Kira grabbed his hand and shook her head before he could get the words out. "You didn't hurt me Tony. I was just overwhelmed."



Groaning at her honesty, he tried to pull her in for another kiss.



"Tony, please, I have to tell you something." Kira said, looking at him and he saw the insecurity in her eyes.



"Whatever it is, Kira, I will understand." Tony told her and they both realized he still had her breast cupped in his hand. He dropped it when she looked down and Kira took a deep breath.



In a small voice, she admitted, "I've never had sex before."