- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gabby
SMUT, SMUT, SMUT

Abby walked into the bullpen to find everyone gone except Gibbs. She propped herself on the corner of his desk and stretched her legs out beside his chair. She hadn't had a moment alone with him since she stopped by his house that night and she was almost ready to pull him to the floor at work. She had it bad and she knew it. Question was, did Gibbs have it bad too?



"Burning the midnight oil I see." She said and shifted to get closer to him.



"Not quite midnight yet, Abs. Besides, you're still here." Gibbs replied, typing slowing on his computer. When a message blinked telling him he had incorrectly queried the search engine, he cursed under his breath.



"What are you trying to find?" Abby asked and looked at the notepad on his desk. Recognizing the case information, she stood up and put her arms around his to type for him. She did this all the time with McGee and Tony but with Gibbs it was different. She had to retype the query three times just to get it right.



When the information popped up, she turned slightly to look at him. "Is this what you needed?" She asked.



"Yes." Gibbs nearly growled and clicked print so he could take the files home and read over them again.



Standing up, Abby rounded his desk until she was on the opposite side. "Well, I just came up to see if anyone was still here."



Gibbs gathered his things and asked, "What do you remember off the top of your head about this case, Abs?"



"There wasn't much forensic evidence at all." She told him and walked with him towards the elevator. "The bullet was so badly damaged, I couldn't get any striations from it for a match and the only blood at the scene was the vics. No hair samples, no fibers, no unidentified DNA…" She trailed off when she realized he was smiling at her. "What?"



"You're memory amazes me sometimes Abby." He said as they waited for the elevator.



"Really? Well, should I tell you what else I remember?" She started. "I remember your touch, the way your hands held me and caressed me. I remember your kiss and they way your lips found every sensitive spot on my body. I also remember you promising a next time and a bed."



When she finished speaking, Gibbs eyes had darkened and his nostrils flared with his breathing. The elevator doors opened and he stepped in. She stood there watching him and he reached out, grabbed her arm and hauled her into the elevator with him.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Gibbs couldn't get home fast enough. He had stopped Abby from speaking by a simple look and she was sitting quietly in the passenger side of the car, which for Abby was a big deal. He kept looking at her and thinking that while he was a bastard, he was a lucky one. He barely had the car in park before he shut the engine off. He came around to open Abby's door, thankful that she remembered to get the case file out of the car. Cold case or not, it was a pending investigation and it wouldn't do for someone to break in and take it.



He managed to get inside the house and put the file on the coffee table before he scooped Abby up and carried her to his bedroom. Setting her back down, he took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. Feeling her response and how she held him tightly drove him on. Her hair was still up in her usual pigtails, which left her neck bare save for her studded collar. His fingers searched and found the clasp and released it. Dropping the collar onto his dresser, he continued kissing her while slowly undressing her. He picked her up again to lay her on the bed and stood before her, watching her watch him.



"Undress for me." She said quietly and he could not deny her request. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt but she signed 'slower' to him and he took a breath to collect himself. Seeing her reaction as he slipped off his shirt almost made him drop to his knees. She was so expressive in her looks and she was enjoying watching him. His hands went to the button on his dress pants and suddenly Abby was there. She took over, kissing him while undressing him the rest of the way. When he was totally naked, she sat back on her heels, staring at him. He signed to her and she smiled at him.



She lifted her hands to take down her hair and when she shook it out, he pushed her back down on the bed. Covering her with his body, he began kissing her lips and working his way down. He quickly found himself in a different position as Abby flipped him over onto his back and took her time learning the contours of his body with her mouth. By the time she rose above him to ride him, he was almost out of control. He watched Abby smile; this was a night he'd never forget.