- Text Size +

Tony was sitting at his desk, once again getting caught up on paperwork. He was picking Kira up in two hours for dinner. He smiled. Over the past month, they had talked about her transferring to the DCPD and she was talking to her Captain today about it. He shifted in his seat thinking about how Kira had looked on their last date. She had worn blue jeans and they had hugged every curve on her body from the hips down to her knees. A tight-fitting long sleeve t-shirt had topped the outfit off under her coat of course and when she took the coat off, it was all he could do not to take her back to his apartment. They had gone to a sports bar and Kira had amused him by shouting at the officials on the TV and managing to be louder than all the other men in the bar at the same time.


He called Abs to see if she had anything new on the Dobson case. It was actually a cold case that Tony started looking into a few days before and some of the evidence collected hadn't been tested because they hadn't had the means to do it at that time. When she picked up the phone, she sounded out of breath.


"Abby? Everything ok down there?" He asked.


"Yes, Tony, everything's fine. I was just reading an email that made me laugh really hard," she explained.


He was skeptical but let it go. He had a date to get to. "Have you gotten any results on those fibers yet?"


"Not yet, but when I do, you'll be the first to know." She promised.


"Sounds good to me. Have a good night." He said and hung up the phone.


~*~*~*~*~*~


Abby turned around. "You ignoring your own rules nearly got us caught!" She said grinning.


Gibbs smiled and kissed her again.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Tony arrived at Kira's apartment a few minutes early. She answered the door with her shoes in her hand. She smiled and told him, "Come on in. Just give me a few minutes and I'll be ready to go."


She turned away from the door, bending to sit her shoes on the floor. When she noticed Tony hadn't moved she looked over her shoulder at him. He was staring at her dress. "Is something wrong, Tony?"


He shook his head and walked in shut the door. "You look beautiful."


Kira felt her face heat and knew she was bright red but his compliment made her very happy. "You do too." She said and reddened more. "I mean, you look very handsome."


He smiled, taking her in his arms and she was so lost. She rose up to meet his lips as his head came down to her's. Gone was the tenderness of the kisses they had shared recently. This was passion, consuming them, hungry for more. He lifted her off her feet, sweeping her into his arms, moving towards her bedroom. Once inside, he set her back down beside the bed. Kira felt warm all over and she trembled as Tony's hands moved down her back to cup her bum and lift her against him. Breaking the kiss, Tony looked down at her. She didn't know what he was looking for but he must have found it since he kissed her again. She ran her hands up his chest but that wasn't enough. Moving to the buttons, she tried to get them undone but his kiss made it difficult to concentrate. She made a noise in frustration and Tony released her to help. Kissing from her chin down to her neck, he popped every button off his shirt and kissed her lips once more.


Kira's hands mapped Tony's chest and stomach then moved around to his back, drawing him closer to her. She broke from the kiss to draw a breath only to have the breath taken from her when he gently nipped the base of her neck. The sensations that spread through her from that simple bite made her shiver in his arms. She turned her head and nipped at his neck in return and felt him shudder even as he laughed and said, "You're so beautiful, Kira."


Tony's hands went to the zipper on her dress and she stepped closer to kiss him once more. As her dress fell to the floor, Tony's lips left her's and burned a trail down her neck to her chest. Her lace bra joined her dress at their feet and his mouth closed on her nipple, sucking gently on her then turning his head and giving equal attention to the other. He looked down at her and she realized he was staring at her scar. Trying to cover it, she brought her arms up only to grab onto his shoulders as he kissed the pink skin where she had been shot.


"Oh, Tony," she whispered, his mouth and hands touching her everywhere causing her to squirm, trying to get closer to him.


He lifted her and placed her carefully on the center of her bed. His eyes took in every bit of her body and the matching bikini panties she was still wearing. He stripped from the rest of his clothes quickly and joined her on the bed. He was so quick she only got a glimpse of his naked body but that glimpse was worrisome in itself. She tensed slightly and Tony kissed her shoulder, the curve of her neck and her lips. "Relax," he whispered in her ear as his hands moved to help her out of her panties. "It's ok Kira."


"Tony..." she started.


"Shhh." He put his finger to her lips and then kissed her again as if her lips were his lifeline. "Everything's ok."


Her hands pulled his head back to her's and she lost herself in his kiss once more. She was breathless and nearly mindless wanting him by the time he entered her. She stared at him, feeling him fill her. He was being so slow and cautious it drove her crazy and she grabbed his bum to pull him closer. Groaning and smiling, he looked down at her as she came apart in his arms. "TONY!"


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter End Notes:
SMUT ahead!