- Text Size +
Story Notes:
my very 1st adult fiction. please let me know how I am doing. please don't read if you are shy or easily offended, I've warn you!
Author's Chapter Notes:
sex in the office...the title says it all, I hope.
Title : Rumble in the bullpen
Story : KIBBS (fiction)
Rating : Adult (R rated)
Disclaimer : Nope, NCIS definitely not mine
Warning : For those who are shy, please do not read…this is my very 1st adult fiction. I don't know what's acceptable and what's not. Please review and let me know
(ONE SHOT)…or not? Not sure yet

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its 7pm, they are all furiously working on their paperwork to be filed. Busy working?
Seems like it, but actually their minds are somewhere else, thinking about their weekend to come.

Tony is typing and fantasizing on his date tonight. How he is going to score with the buxom blond. His mouth gapes open as he stares at his computer screen. Hmm… the bullpen is getting hotter by the minutes he thought?

McGee is typing but his mind is in Abby's coffin, kinky…he smiles to himself. He is thinking about the whip that Abby bought last week, before he left for a case that unfortunately takes a week to solve. And as the team arrived back at the headquarter hours ago, passing by Abby's lab. She gave him a wink. Wow. McGee thought…the bullpen is getting hotter by the minutes.

Gibbs is looking at his watch, then the clock at the wall. He can hardly moves as he is having a hard on at the worse timing ever. He wipes his sweaty forehead with the back of his palm and thought the Air con must be broken as the bullpen is getting hotter by the minutes.
From the corner of his eyes, he saw the object of his desire, his loved one…sitting quietly, typing the stupid report. The entire week has been hell, he recalled. They've been together for about six months now; nobody but Ducky knows about their relationship. And that's because of the weird unfortunate visit Ducky made to his home, catching them in action (that's when Gibbs started locking his main door).
The next day as he tried to talk to Ducky, sworn him to silence; the ME just gave him the goofiest smiles ever…saying nothing, but he can see the happiness in Ducky's eyes.

Jethro Gibbs and Caitlyn Todd are professional federal agents and they both love their job; so they made a pack to be strictly boss and subordinate while they are working and to be lovers when they are home in private.

Because of the secrecy, the one week trip was pure hell. They were close to each other as the four of them shared a 3 by 4mtrs quarter in USS Lincoln. He was very aware of her presence, her fragrance and her body but not being able to touch her.
Kate and he got the lower bunks (after much arguments between her and Tony) while McGee and Tony got the upper bunks. He hardly sleeps during the week there.
Dinozzo snored, McGee grind his teeth while his woman two feet away from him, tossing fitfully in her sleep, all soft and sexy as hell in her shorts and tank tops. Damn and she kicked her blanket a lot at night; he knows her habit by now.

They all thought it's going to be a short 1 - 2 night's trip, but the small case turns up to be a huge one as they found another dead Petty Officer in the engine room.
So their expected 1 or two nights become 7 nights and 8 days. Gibbs was in purgatory, getting harder to concentrate, as the day pass by. He shouted a lot at his agents to rein them back but somehow he felt guilty as he himself can't concentrate too.

For the 1st three days, Gibbs was with McGee and Tony was with Kate. But after hearing Tony's comments on how the crews are practically gawking at her and trying to made physical contact with his partner as they work. Tony was pissed and protective towards Kate, the hard headed female that Tony took as sister in crime. When Gibbs heard his comments, he was furious…so he made them switched partners.

Dinozzo was not lying; in fact Gibbs felt the situations were worse. He saw as they did the interview, the crews were flirting with her; as they walked the alleys they purposely bumped into her, then apologizing and touching her as they apologized. He couldn't walk by her side because of the limited space.
So he constantly walked in front of her or at behind her with his hand, sometimes both hands on her or at her lower back. His eyes glared to the annoying trespassers, his face as stiff as a board and he was pissed as hell.

Gibbs kept instructing Kate to tuck in her hair under her NCIS cap, putting on her NCIS jacket even though it's bloody hot. She did glare at him but she didn't argue. He even thought the pants that he usually likes so much were way too tight for her, and he was seriously about to offer her his pants but change his mind when he saw Kate about to scream at him.

To make things worse, there is another distraction.
As they all only bring 2 days clothing supply and stayed for the whole week, imagine the mess? Kate is a clean freak, there is no way in hell she was going to use the same undergarments for the entire trip. As the result the three of them got a good look at her alternate black or white bras and panties.
"Kate, no thong? I always thought you are more of a thong girl than hipster undies, wow… nice bra Kate, very nice…" He smiled like an idiot. What a sight! McGee and Dinozzo got plenty of head slaps from their grouchy boss.
--------------------------------------
Kate feels hot and…wet as she tries to concentrate on her screen that is glaring in front of her. A week of pure torture! Being so close to him but unable to touch him at all, but she enjoyed his protectiveness and possessiveness towards her. Even though after a few days, she was pissed.
Even in the middle of the night, she went to the head, he'll be awake and accompanied her, she thought that was unnecessary but he thought it was very necessary.

Now that she is in the bullpen, "no no no!!!" this is too much. She stands up and walks directly to communal showers. She takes a nice cold shower with real soap, shampoo and lotion; change her undergarments and clothes as well; when she returns to her desk, she feels much better and starts on her work
The three guys gape at her…they all stand up almost at the same time and rush to the shower, then 30 minutes later they returned in much better shape.

Soon, McGee and Tony speed up their work as they want to finish their reports to have fun hinky weekend with their assorted partners.
But, For Gibbs and Kate it was worse. As soon as Gibbs came back from his shower. Kate can smell a clean Jethro Gibbs that she loves, smells of his soap and clean skins, damn masculine and sexy. She closed her eyes involuntarily as she remembered when she touched and kissed his body from head to toes, stroking him, smelling his essence.
Damn it! She thought, as she feels herself getting wet AGAIN!

-------------------------------------
Gibbs notices Kate shifting in her seat uncomfortably. Looking at her is a big mistake, he saw her half dried hair draped softly on her shoulder, her sweet smelling shampoo and lotion that he knows so well. Then he remembered his Katie's fragrance that she left on his bed, and he noticed that she's change into a skirt. He saw her legs and he closes his eyes with his hands covering his face…shit!

He recalled many nights as her legs wrap over his hips when they fucked or made loves, on how soft her thighs were as they grazed him repeatedly as he thrust into her, he remembers how soft they were and how she moan as he grazed them.
Damn it! He is hard again! This time is worse than the 1st one, it's almost painful. It's good to know that he is only wearing his pants and white shirt, he is going commando.
Its 10pm when McGee and Dinozzo are oblivious to their boss's misery, they thought he is exhausted and Kate looks pissed.

The two clowns are printing their reports. Kate is shocked to see them finished. She quickly continues her typing, almost done, she said to herself just 10% more, she encourages herself trying to ignore her heat and wetness.
"Hey Kate! No way? You are not finish yet? I am done!" as he smiles sweetly at her "and I am going to get laid" Tony whispers to her ears.
Tony and McGee stand in front of their boss' table for a minute, shoving each other to wake him up.
"Give them to me and leave!" Gibbs barks
"Bye boss, bye Kate" Tony jumps as Kate pelts her paperclips at his face.
"Bye boss, bye Kate" McGee walks out to get Abby.
"Oh…poor Kate…poor kitty kitty kitty" Tony teases her as he enters the elevator.
---------------------------------------
She sees her watch, it's almost 11pm, the bullpen is practically empty, she is sure that other floors are empty too, its Friday night. The central lighting is usually off by 7pm. So as Tony and McGee leaves, only hers and Gibbs table lights are on.
"Gibbs, I am not done yet…I want to go home" she whines out of desperation "are you finished?"
"Nope" he answers gruffly his face still covers by his hands.
She notices his quietness, "Hey, are you all right baby?" she whispers
"Kate…" he said stiffly, sounds like he is in pain, she is worried.
"Yeah?" she slowly stands up to have a better look at him.
"Come here" he orders her
"What's wrong?" she quickly walks up to his table, standing in front him.
"I can't stand up baby" he replied gruffly
"What???" she panics , she quickly enters his working space, kneels and touches his arm, as she looks around, thinking that it is late and not even Ducky is here anymore.
"What's wrong Gibbs? You OK baby?" she was already thinking of the fastest road to the hospital.
-----------------------------------------
Kate lets out a surprised screams as Gibbs suddenly grabs her wrist and pull hard so she falls on his lap with a thud. Before she realizes that he tricked her, her boyfriend has started kissing her neck with both his hands trapping her in his embrace.
"Gibbs…" she chuckles, "you scare the hell out of me, you liar" she hisses, but feeling a new surge of moistures from her clit.
"I didn't lie baby girl…here" as he guides her hand to touch his arousal. "I am so hard I couldn't stand up" He groans against her ear, feeling the burn of desire and his 5 o'clock shadow she stokes his arousal languidly with her palm.
"Let's go to my place" she whispers to his ear, taking a quick nip at it.
"Hmm… no!" he refuses, his eyes closed, concentrating on his arousal and her palm against it. "No? Don't you miss my bed and we can fuck till next week" she keeps stroking him through his pants, "Don't you want me anymore baby" she teases, kissing his neck.
"Yeah Kate" he answers in pain. The hell, there is no fucking way I am going to wait that long, there is no fucking way he‘ll live if he didn't have her right now, he is so horny he could burst.

Still sitting, he lifts her by the ass to his table, not letting go of their contact.
"Gibbs??" she questions his action. The man is glad that he has no clutter on his desk, as an ex marine, he is used to being neat.
"Damn it Katie, I've waited for a whole fucking week, there is no way I can make it back home" as he unbutton her blouse, revealing her lacy bra. The yellow light from his table lamp illuminates her milky skin. He delves his face in the valley of her luscious breasts, kissing and smelling her like there is no tomorrow.
"Are you crazy? Here?" she asks in disbelief. Gibbs doesn't answer her, instead he unhooked her front clasped bra, "Nice" he hisses, couldn't be better, he grins as he looks at the luscious sight in front of him. Her breasts spill unto his hungry hands and sight. He sucks her left nipple and touches her other breast in hunger, he hears her screams pretty loud from the shock.

"You like that Katie baby?" he hums, still sucking at her nipple.
"You taste so good baby" as he pinches her right nub.
"Gibbs… please" her head thrown back, eyes closed, her breathing fast and rough.
With his mouth still on her breast he looks up adoringly at his woman. He loves making her screams, making her forget about her previous worthless flings as she can makes him forget about his pain too.
Kate hands are on his pants, one hand is stroking him and the other fumbling with his belt.
"Gibbs…baby… I am so wet, oh God! Yeah… Gibbs…" she groans heavily.
"Yeah Katie…?" as he slips his fingers under her skirt, slips her undies off her leg, slip it in his pocket and he dips two fingers at her clit, Damn! She is running wet and the lips are puffy.

He hears her lusty cries again, by this time he stands up from his chair and Kate uses both hands to unbuckle his belt and pants.
"Uuh…Gibbs?" she questions him as she finds him naked under the pants. She is surprised when his hard cock pokes her groin through her skirt. She slowly grazes her finger tip over the veins that are covering his shaft, from the root to the tip and she rubs the tip of his cock with her thumb.
"Gibbs grits his teeth, "Katie…" he groans, while he is still working on her clit.
Kate drops to her feet and pushes him by his chest as she guides him to lean on his table and she is standing in front of him.
It is a wild sight. Her blouse and bra undone, her skirt raises to her hip; his pant is toss on the chair. They kiss in such urgency that they heard the sounds of their mouth sucking each other mix with their lusty groans from their throat.
Gibbs doesn't talk much when he works, he is a man of a few words, but when they are having sex, he is a talker and she loves it.

Kate breaks their kiss; their lips are red and swollen. His cobalt blue eyes are baring her soul as he stares at her with such passion and love.
When Kate bents her knees, Gibbs know that he'll be in heaven, she goes down on him… slowly…looking into his eyes, her hands grazed his chest, stomach and hips. He breaks their eye contact as she takes his bobbing hard cock in her mouth. His head snaps back, his back arches, both of his hands grips the edge of his table.
"God…that feels so good baby…yeah…Katie" he begs
Kate sucks the head of the cock, her hands on his thighs and she can feels the muscle straining for control. Gibbs goes on chanting her names and yeses. She pulls out from him, licks his cock's eye with the tip of her tongue, while their eyes are locked. Gibbs moves his hands to her hair, he saw her swallows more of him into the wet warmth of her mouth and he feels the head of his shaft nudges the end of her throat.

"Oh baby, what the fuck are you doing to me baby? I'm dying Kate, please…please baby" he looks at her eyes and she continues to blow him.
Soon, Gibbs hold her head from moving on his cock, "please stop Katie…I can't hold it! I want more baby, please…" he whispers softly to her and he heard an obscene slurping sounds as she release him from her mouth.

He pulls her up from her knee and raises her to his table, he hold her neck, kissing it and gently lays her back to the table top, from her neck he moves downwards to her bare breasts, through his table lamp he can see his teeth mark and love bites all over her collar bone and breasts.
He rains soft kisses on her flat belly, he just loves her feminine pouch on her lower belly, makes her real and sexy, soft, vulnerable and all woman in his eyes.
Both of his hands are busy kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples, he can not wait any longer to plunge his cock into her wet cavern, her wet clit just for him, but he wants to make sure she is ready. So as he kneels down, he hears a desperate moaning screams as he licks her clit and sucks hard, grazing it with his teeth.
Kate almost jumps from the table.

With one hand he raises her thigh over his shoulder to gives him better access, assaulting her clit. She trashes around under his ministration, she pulls his hair and finally she grips the table's edge. She screams his name feverishly, along with her pathetic choppy gasps, telling him not to stop and telling him that she is coming.

As a seasoned lover and the fact that he has more experience than her, Gibbs knows that he won't last long once he is in her, that's why he is been hot and long on his foreplay but he couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't control his desire anymore, listening to her feverish rants and moans. His cock hurts from the strain; he can feel his precum on his tip, already dripping.
"Fuck" he clenches his teeth, as he stands up, powerfully pulls Kate up into sitting position, and they kiss in such hunger that Kate doesn't realize that he guides his cock and circle it at her opening. It happens so fast that when she felt the delicious movement she broke their kiss with a sharp breath, she then look down…his hand guiding his hard swollen shaft, circling and dipping her wet cunt.

Gibbs sees her liquid of desire coating the tip of his cock. They are mesmerized by the intense feeling as they stay in that position for a few minutes.
Suddenly with no warning, knowing that she is ready for him, he trusts his penis in one fluid hard motion, all the way into her womb, up to his root, that cause her to screams his name out of shock and satisfaction. Gibbs groans loudly in desperation as he enters, fully embedded in her.
For a few seconds, after the initial shock of pleasure, they are gazing at their joining. Again he can see her hot pearly water glazed his bulbous almost purple shaft as it goes in and out, in and out of her red engorged pussy. He never feels such passion before, even with his previous wives and strings of one night stands.
Her trust and abandoned desire to him are real. She knows that he would never hurt her and think less of her. When they make love or fuck, she lets him do whatever he desires to her, no question, no doubt. What a turn on.
Gibbs broke the silence, "Katie baby, lie down please… baby" as he gently lies her down on the table again. ‘I want us to come together… I love you baby" he whispers to her as he moves his hips in and out of her delicious tight hole. They both know that they won't last more than 5 minutes, or perhaps 3 minutes?

"I love it when you make love to me baby" she purrs as she trashes under him. He is grasping her hips as he humps in slow but erratic strokes.
"You feel so good in me baby… I can feel you all hard and big and good… in me" her rambles starting not to make sense.
"Give me more baby… please...yeah baby, please, harder, more, please harder baby" she moans and whimpers.
Gibbs controls snaps at that instance, he lifts both of her already sweaty legs and hook them on his shoulder without pulling out of her. He can see her clearly with their new angle, her eyes closed, sweating, flushed face and her breasts are bouncing hard from his sharp movements, Ohh God…what a sight, he thought, it must be sinful to feel this good.

Kate is whispering his name, almost crying from her needs, chanting her needs, as Gibbs thrust his horny cock into her pussy. His angry cock is moving in and out his lover, faster by each scream from her mouth, his precum mixes with her liquid, making lewd wet sounds as they thrusts into a stupor; oblivious to the noise level and the table that is squeaking under duress…he is admiring their joining…his shaft is thrusting in and out of her wet folds.
"Katie… I am coming baby…aaahh,,, I am coming…", "please please… come with me baby please…" Gibbs begs. He only hears her moans of yeses.
He keeps talking, "I love to feel you come, milking my cock baby, ahhh yeahhh...that feels so good..." clenching his teeth for some control of his movement.
Then all hell breaks lose as he heard her words.
"…I love to feel come in me Gibbs", "I love to feel you…" she tries catching her breath and words, feeling the ache in her pussy.

"I want you to come.. So deep in… my womb"
"Ahhh,… Gibbs… I can feel you in me, so good, you are hard and hot"
"Please come in me baby, I want to feel you spurting your hot liquid seed in me"
Kate rants on, non stop with her moans and cries feverishly.
"I'm COMING BABY…FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I am coming…FUCK…yeahhh, God…Katie… I am coming, I am coming" He shouts as his back starting to arch.
His hips plunge harder and faster into her, then he makes quick deeper thrust for one, two, three, four, five times, slamming hard into her.
Gibbs feels her cunt squeezing his bursting cock, accepting his come; he hears her screams and feels her trust violently on the table. He comes hard and furiously deep into her womb, pumping and pumping, trying to savor the orgasm, even though he's come.

During the after math, he lies on top of her, his face lying sideway on her chest; they are both trying to catch their breath. She is limp under him, holding him. Gibbs raises his heavy head and kisses her tiny nose, her eyes and kisses away her tears. Tears?
"Did I hurt you baby?" he is concerned, raised his shoulder, looking into her eyes.
"No baby, you'll never hurt me" She whispers
"I love you Katie" as he kisses the valley between her breasts, "I love you baby" She replies.
Then he realized where they are and he smiles as he pulls her up; buttons her wet blouse, fix her skirt, remembering that her undies is in his pocket. He raises and button up his pants. He placed Kate on his chair, her eyes still dazed from the orgasm, she just sits there.

That's what he loves about them; none of them are in hurry to wash off their fluid and sweat of each other. His ex wives usually couldn't wait to jump in the shower to wash herself after they have sex. But it seems that Kate likes…actually Kate loves his smells on her. She said that he smells of sweat and sex and she loves it. That makes him feels like a stud and wanted.
Usually they clean themselves before they go to bed and as they frequently have great sex before they sleep. Gibbs likes her smells on him and the sex smells that he didn't shower before he goes to work. So he can smell all of her on him and be reminded on their passion throughout the day.

He quietly goes to her table, tidy her things up; gather her files, keys and purse before he switched off her computer. When he walks back to his table, Kate is staring at him.
"Gibbs?" she asked, "Yeah" he looks at her questioning face.
"Where is my underwear?" He smirks naughtily, "It's in my packet baby, you don't need them tonight, that I can guarantee" He whispers in her ear. He kisses her nose and pulls her from the chair. They both walk out to the parking lot in hands.

-End- nova2006
Chapter End Notes:
my very 1st adult fiction. please let me know how I am doing. please don't read if you are shy or easily offended, I've warn you!