- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony's come to a decision
December 15th



It was in the late afternoon when Tony came to Gibbs' house. He had come to a final decision, and he was sure it was the only solution so he and Nick would get along again. So he stood there in front of his boss' house and he realised that it was hard to move on. Harder than he had expected.

"It's just a letter, DiNozzo. Put it into the post box and get the hell away."

He muttered and turned his resignation in his hands. Suddenly the door swang open and he once more fell into the deep oceans of Gibbs' eyes.

"Tony, what..."

"Why are you at home?"

"Jen put us all on vacation until after Christmas. We've got too much time in and...what are you doing here?"

He eyes dropped to the letter in Tony's hands and then went back to Tony's green eyes.

"Come in."

"There's no need, Gibbs, I just..."

"I said, come in."

Tony sighed and scratched the back of his neck before he reluctantly went into the house.

"You won't quit."

"That's not your decision, you know! This...this isn't good. Neither for me nor for Nick. You said it should be my main concern that Nick's ok and she isn't, thanks to you."

"Tony! Stop! Listen to me for just a minute! I really am Santa Clause."

"Don't give me that bull..."

"Think about it, Tony! I know when you're lying. I know when you've done something. And when you were here...you remember that there weren't any lube or condoms when you looked but I found them?"

"That's all circumstancial! I'm a bad liar! And that...I don't know...I guess I was high on hormons!"

"Tony, when I was at your place I came to get Nick's letter for me. You saw me getting letters from Ducky and Abby which miraculously disappeared!"

Tony shook his head vehemently and turned to the door. He dropped the letter on the table next to it and suddenly everything faded black.
Chapter End Notes:
Douple posting, not my fault. Mistakes in the text, all mine. Short but important.