- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony's worrying
December 22nd



"Anthony."

Tony stirred slightly but didn't answer. He was holding the man he loved and he really didn't want to move from his place.

"Anthony, stand up."

He tried to dismissed the hand on his shoulder without opening his eyes. He put his arm around his lover again and nuzzled into his neck, slightly relieved to feel his chest raise and fall.

"Tony."

This time it was the raspy voice of Gibbs and he swallowed when he opened his eyes. Reluctantly he turned away from the man in his arms and sat up.

"Do I have to?"

He said to Ducky who stood next to the bed.

"Yes, you do. I have to do some examinations."

"He'll be alright, Ducky?!"

"Is that a question or a statement?"

"Both."

Ducky smiled rassuring and put a soft hand on his shoulder.

"Let me have a look at the patient. I'll talk to you later."

Clearly dismissed Tony pecked Gibbs on the cheek and left the room not without looking back once.



"Where have you been?"

Tony frowned when he was bombared with the question as soon as he had opened the door to his room. He turned to his daughter on the couch.

"I was with Gibbs."

She shifted and now her position wasn't aggressive but worried.

"How is he?"

"Still sick, but I'm sure he's gonna be fine. He's Gibbs."

He shrugged. She didn't really looked reassured.

"Why don't you go and help Abby or McGee. Get your mind off him for a while."

"You won't do that either."

She said stubbornly and crossed her arms again.

"True, but he's my lover not yours...I know he's important to you but you shouldn't be worrying all the time."

She still wasn't convinced.

"Ok, we'll go together. I'll watch."

He said and took her by the hand.





Tony stood on top of the stairs again, half awaiting Gibbs to come. The mood in the factory had changed dramatically as if every single elf noticed that something was wrong, and probably they did. He had noticed that Abby, McGee and Ducky were avoiding him but he hadn't found the strengh to confront them, not yet. He knew it had to be something big and he silently wondered if they had told Gibbs what it really was.