- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's Christmas Eve and Santa Clause is sick...
December 24th


When Tony walked through the factory he noticed that the atmosphere had changed once more. It seemed that panic was going through the elves and all were working hard.

"Abby, what's going on?"

"Gibbs isn't any better, Tony."

He nodded slowly and let his eyes wander through the factory.

"We don't have a Santa, Tony. Christmas...there's not gonna be a Christmas this year..."

"What?"

Nick exclaimed.

"Without Santa there are no presents and without presents there's no Christmas. And that means that all children will stop believing in Santa Clause."

For a moment there was silence before Tony sighed.

"I'll do it."

Elves around them stopped to look at him.

"You'll do what?"

"I'll play Santa for a night. It can't be that all children stop believing in Santa...not now that I know that he exists."

A wide smile spread over Abby's face and she hugged him tightly before she pulled him into a room. She started to babble way too fast for Tony to catch anything and she threw cloths at him.

"Woah! Abs, I don't get it! Let me dress first...then we'll go through the stuff."

"Ok, sorry, sure...I'll tell Gibbs that he doesn't have to worry."

She kissed him on the cheek and was about to leave when he caught her arm.

"Tell him I love him."

"I'll do."

She assured him and then left. Reluctantly Tony shrugged out of his cloths and into the magenta suit. Silently he asked himself if that was the same suit Gibbs had on last year.





"Ok, you know the reindeers, you've seen the sledge...maybe we should go over the route again."

"Abby, I've got the GPS and we've gone over it three times already. It's time to go isn't it?"

Tony said putting on the huge red cloak.

"Yes, it is, my dear boy. Abby's just worried. She is always like that when we've got a new Santa."

"Woah! I'm not the new Santa...I'm the replacement, Duck. Gibbs will be back next year..."

Although he tried to sound convinced he didn't quite manage. He nodded once and got onto the sledge. Taking a deep breath he looked down at Nick.

"Watch out, Dad."

He smiled and turned to the open gate.
Chapter End Notes:
Same