- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony returns to the north pole
December 25th




It didn't feel like hours, it felt like days when Tony slowly descented towards north pole. But the sun was slowly rising and he knew it was not later than the early hours of the first Christmas day. Soon children all around the world would get up and open their presents and they would believe in Santa Clause for at least one year longer. But the question that was going though Tony's mind was if there was a Santa Clause when he was coming back.

Clapping Rudolf on the side Tony slowly strolled towards the door that devided that "garage" from the factory. Partly he didn't want to go in and face his nearly dead lover, or worse not be able to see his nearly dead lover. But his bed was calling loudly for him and a little voice in his head still tried to tell him that this was just a dream and he would wake up in his apartment in Washington DC.

Therefore he took a deep breath before he opened the door and found the factory in complete silence. Not a single elf was around and that gave Tony a really bad feeling.

"Are you waiting for somebody?"

He spun around and stared at the man behind him. Was *this* a dream? Was he a ghost like Kate had been? What was this?

"It's me, Tony. Healthy and alife."

A smile slowly appeared on Tony's face and all he could do was to run in Gibbs' arms.

"What happened? You were sick, you were...what happened?"

"Well, it's Christmas morning and I'm still Santa Clause and there was a wish I had to fulfill."

Tony looked at him blankly and Gibbs pulled out a letter.

"Dear Santa. I know now what I wish for Christmas. I want my Dad to be happy together with you...Nicole Amber Marshall."

Now Tony was smiling from ear to ear and he heard as from everywhere elves were coming into the factory, whistling and yelling their approval as the two men sank into a deep kiss.

"You mean, you're my present?"

"We are your daughter's present, Tony. But yeah, I'm your present. Thanks to a very selfless girl a very selfish Santa was forgiven."

Grinning outright Gibbs kissed Tony again and the younger man started pulling playfully on Gibbs' clothing.

"That's all nice and so on, but I want to unwrap my present now..."




A lovely Christmas to everybody out there. I hope all your wishes became true and a happy new year.

In Love, Möhrchen.
Chapter End Notes:
Merry Christmas everyone! Btw, I'm working on something, slightly like a sequel to this, same universe...so, let me know if you like the Gibby/Tony + Nick