- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's starting...is it?
December 5th


Gibbs went to open the door. He wondered who ever chose knocking although the door was open. After a short surprise when he saw Tony he remembered asking the younger man over.

„Why didn't you come in?"

He said leading into the living room where, surprisingly for Tony, a TV stood.

„I didn't want to interrupt anything."

„You wouldn't...what did you think I'm doing?"

Suddenly looking very uncomfortable Tony shifted on his feet.

„Dunno...you were in a good mood lately and...."

„You thought I have..."

Blushing a deep shade of red Tony looked at the TV.

„What games are on tonight?"









The first three quarters of the game they spent in comfortable silence with occassional comments on the game. Tony was more than happy that Gibbs didn't put him under pressure, especially after a day like this.

„How was the funeral?"

So much for that, Tony thought and sighed.

„It was nice...it was terrible. It didn't help Nick in the least."

„What do you mean?"

„None of our old friends were there. Neither her parents. We were three peoples at the funeral... can you imagine that? Noone except her brother, her daughter and me wanted to say good bye."

Tony looked at the hand that suddenly was on his knee and then at Gibbs.

„It's not about quantity at a funeral. You know, I always imagined...at my funeral there would be people I wouldn't want to see in my life, why would I want to see them when I'm dead?"

„It was sad anyway. Twelve years ago she had so many friends. And now? I don't know what happened..."

Tony dragged his hand through his hair in an awkward gesture.

„She was a beauty once. When she told me that she's pregnant I wanted to marry her. I really thought she could be the woman I spent my life with. She laughed."

Tony smiled in memory.

„She said I'm a boy and not ready for something like that. Probably she was right. Probably I wasn't even ready to become a father..."

„But you did a good job, Tony. I'm sure of that."

„Sure...for a father who comes by from time to time I was great. And Nick is great. She's into sports, just like me. Mostly we can't even bet because we like the same teams...Although last year, she bet on the Army but the Navy kicked their asses."

„Sure as hell."

Gibbs answered laughing together with Tony.

„But it wasn't good for Rachel. Maybe I was a boy but...her taste in men? It's what brought her so far. She never was a bad mother though. She spend most of the money she got from me for that fancy private school Nick went to. I was just a cop back then, couldn't affort more...when I started working for you I payed the fees but then Nick took violin classes...Rachel always took care that Nick could do what she wanted to. They lived in that shabby trailer but they both were fine with it...Men did that to Rachel. She wouldn't have drunken and I wouldn't have taken her Nick..."

„Tony, don't go there."

Tony ran his hand over his face. Gibbs looked at him intensely.

„You're right. I'm just happy I never was like them."

Tears came into his eyes and he wasn't able to hold them back anymore.

„God, I'm gonna miss her so much. It had been a long time since we've been lovers but she was my best friend...she helped me through everything. I...I remember her staying the night at my place when I cried because my boyfriend...."

He stopped. Suddenly he had felt that at ease that the words had come out without thinking and now Gibbs knew. Now he had told Gibbs more than he ever wanted. Actually, no, he wanted to tell Gibbs, but he was sure the other man wouldn't react the way he wished.

He buried his face in his hands unable to hold back the sobs that rocked through his body now. He had fucked it up. Now on top of it all he would have to move on.

„Tony, look at me..."

He felt a soothing hand on his back and the sobs faded slowly. After a moment he looked up into warm blue eyes and before he knew what was happening he felt Gibbs‘ lips brush softly over his.

He kept his eyes closed, unsure what he would see if he opened them again. Would it all be a dream? This couldn't be true, could it? Slowly he blinked them open when a surprisingly soft thumb caressed his cheekbone. Without thinking anything he leant in for a deeper kiss.

And he wasn't disappointed. He felt how he was pressed down onto the couch slowly. Teeth were sharp but gentle on his neck and provoked a low moan that sounded more like a whimper. Probably that was why Gibbs looked him deep in the eyes.

„You're ok, Tony?"

„Getting there..."

Tony said and pulled Gibbs down yet again. This time more secure about his place in Gibbs‘ bed he started to unbutton the older man's shirt. He surpressed a moan when Gibbs palmed his cock and gave it a squeeze.

„No need to be quiet."

Gibbs whispered hot in his ear before he nippled along the ear finally reaching the earlope.

„I want to hear you. Let me hear your pleasure. Pant, moan and scream for me. Before this is over you'll be screaming my name, Tony. Let me hear it..."

„Gibbs."

The whisper left him when there was another squeeze on his dick.

„Just like that..."

He felt tucking at his pants and somewhere in his mind he knew Gibbs was opening his belt.

„Bed, now."

He pressed out feeling lucky that he was able to form any words. Before he could open his eyes he was pulled up and already pushed backwards with a hungry mouth on his own. Although it couldn't be more than a few minutes it felt like hours when he finally fell backwards onto the bed.

His shirt was already missing lying somewhere between the living room and the bedroom and finally he got a chance to expose the other man's upper body.

„You sound like a cat."

Gibbs chuckled at the appreciating purr that left Tony when he stroke through the older man's soft chest hair. As if that had triggered something Tony spun them around pinning Gibbs onto the mattress.

„Maybe I am...maybe I'm looking for some milk to lick."

Reminding himself once more that he wasn't that good in dirty talking he simply bend down and made his lover forget his comment with a sould sucking kiss. Kissing his way down Tony noticed that Gibbs didn't only smell like cinnamon, he tasted like the cinnamon waffles the german housemaid used to bake as long as she was in the DiNozzo household...two years...

Tony and Gibbs were both panting by now and both sighed in relief when their pants were off. Tony enjoyed the full skin contact for a moment before the need for more became overwhelming.

„Have you..."

„First drawer."

Tony opened it.

„Nothing."

„Try the second..."

Gibbs said and Tony looked but had no luck.

„Can't be true...not now!"

Gibbs grumbled and opened the first drawer again. Reaching in he recieved a brand new tube of lube and an unopened pack of condoms.

„I'm sure they haven't been there..."

„You really want to wonder about that now?"

Before Tony could even think of an answer his back hit the mattress and his head luckily the pillows. Unbelievably fast Tony hissed as a slicked finger worked its way inside him.

„Please...more..."

Tony was surprised that he begged that fast. Actually he was surprised that he begged at all. Anyway it seemed they were the right words to drive Gibbs on because a second finger entered him, and soon a third. And all of them were quickly replaced by the blunt head of Gibbs‘ cock. Tony took all his control until Gibbs was settled before he once more turned them around straddling the other man.

„Just like that."

He moaned as he braced himself on Gibbs‘ thighs and took the older man as deep as he could. He set a hard pace and they were both breathing hard. He let out a scream as a hand took his penis in a firm grip, matching the hard pace with strokes and squeezes.

„God...Gibbs...gotta...gotta come..."

„Let it go, Tony. Let it all go. Come for me, babe..."

Coming in three long strokes Tony clenched down on the other man and he knew that Gibbs was coming when his hips jerked up.

Hissing when he pulled Gibbs out of himself he fell onto the bed and barely heard the murmered „so beautiful" before he was out cold.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading and I hope you like it so far. It's starting to get to the climax so watch out for the small things they do and say...they could be important later...(chuckles because she doesn't give much away...muahaha)