- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another meaningful meeting, but did Gibbs come for the reason he claims?
„Gibbs? Why are you still here?"

Abby walked into the bullpen. It was ways past ten and the day had been long enough.

„Waiting."

He answered. For a week he had done nothing but waiting, no he had been waiting for five years. And the last days Tony had barely looked at him, yet talked to him.

„For what?"

„I'm waiting that Tony goes to bed."

She raised her eyebrow.

„I need it, Abby."

„You're choice, but don't make him even more angry."

She walked away before Gibbs could reply anything.






Tony jerked up. He didn't knew what waked him and he rubbed his eyes to look at the clock. Not even eleven. Only a few months ago he wouldn't be in bed that early, never, as if it had been a rule he had to keep to. But he had went in early to get his paperwork done so there was no need to stay in longer if there was no case.

And then there it was again. A sound in the apartment, low, but Tony knew somebody was walking around. He figured it was Nick but when he didn't hear the room to the bathroom which was right next to his room he stood up throwing on his robe over his pj buttoms and taking his gun out of habit.

He saw a shadow that was too big to be his daughter and aimed. He opened his mouth but before he could say something the stranger moved into the small light that came in from the street lights. He recognized the reflexion of silver hair.

„Gibbs?"

He whispered putting his gun down. The older man stepped a bit closer and he could see his face, an expression of lust as his eyes wandered over his body.

„What are you doing here?"

Without answering Gibbs stepped up to him and took the gun out of his hand with his one hand while the other stroke over Tony's bare chest.

„What do you think?"

„Jethro...don't..."

„No?"

The older man kissed his neck one hand still on the younger man's chest.

„Please...don't...don't make me do that..."

„Already begging? Huh? You've done that the othe night aswell, remember?"

Gibbs moved to Tony's jaw nippling at the sweet spot that made Tony whimper. Tony was caught up in the feeling that he didn't notice that they were moving slowly towards his bedroom.

„You could do it again, couldn't you? Beg me?"

„Jethro...Nick...she's asleep just over there..."

Even if he wanted to say more Gibbs‘ mouth closed over his and his back hit the wall of his bedroom. As if it came from a far distance he heard the door of his room close.

„I can keep quiet. Can you?"

„Please...don't, Jethro..."

Gibbs returned to nipple on Tony's jaw as his hand slowly slid down over the well defined belly. He flattened it and wanted to slip it into the silk pants but a firm grip stopped him.

„I said no."

Tony said his voice steady and his hand pushed Gibbs‘ away.

„Go, Jethro...Just leave me alone."

For a second Gibbs could only stare at him but then Tony pushed him further away so he turned and left the apartment. Tony waited until the door closed before he sank down on the wall returning to his tears.
Chapter End Notes:
Hey, guys. I was wondering how much I gave away already. So, theories would be welcome in your feedback, if you want to. Thanks for the ego boost! Lov ya all!