- Text Size +
"hey abs what you got for me" shouted Tony as he swung the door open and stepped into Abby's lab.

"well not much but i was able to ID the vics from their dental records," replied Abby

"and...who are they?"

"exctly who we thought they were. Zara Klein and Daniel Frazer"

"ok so nothing new"

"actually yes i do have something new"

"whats that then" said Tony with a mildy interested look on his face.

"well i was bored while i was waiting for the computer to do its stuff with IDing these two so i did my own little backround research and i found out that the vics were in love"

"not exactly ground breaking news Abby" Tony said impatiently

"i wasnt finished. well anyway, they were in love with each other but neither of them knew how the other felt, they were both convinced that the other would never feel the same way."

Tony was stunned silent. Could this be exactly the situation he had going on with kate, he silently wondered.

"remind you of anyone Anthony" said a voice from behind Tony

"how long have you been standing there Ducky?"

"long enough my dear friend"

"what do you mean by that ducky?"

"i mean does it remind you of yourself and Katelin"

"yes..i mean no..i mean..how did you know?"

"you dont think i can work around you for this long and not know how you feel abot our dear Katelin"

Tony was stunned silent again, he turned round and walked out of the room in awe of Ducky's intuition and as he was leaving could have sworn he saw Abby swingin round on her chair and hi 5ins Ducky.