- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Smut - pure and simple really

The ride to Carly's house was silent except for the sounds of rain on the street. It was midday and Gibbs was taking an early day to masquerade as her lover. Carly watched his hands as he drove like a bat out of hell to get to her place. He had great hands. Strong. Mentally sighing, she turned to look out the window.


When they pulled into the parking lot in front of her apartment, Gibbs shut off the car but made no move to get out. "We didn't mess up anything when we were searching."


Carly smiled. "I didn't think you would. None of you are amateurs. Let's go in and get some coffee."


Gibbs shook his head, stepped out and came around to open her door. Surprised, she took his offered hand and stepped out onto the pavement. They walked hand in hand to her door, unaware of the eyes watching their every move.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Carly had thrown together some quick sandwiches, bread from a nearby bakery and thick sliced ham from a butcher's. They had eaten in companionable silence to the last bite. She knew she was in it deep when Gibbs put his coffee cup down and stared at her across the table.


"DiNozzo?" was all he had to say and she knew what he meant.


Shrugging, she answered, "DiNozzo."


He kept his stare and she rolled her eyes at him. "He was the logical choice. He's close to my age, he's handsome and he is a chick magnet."


She stopped when she noticed Jethro clench his jaw. She stood and walked to his side of the table. Taking his face in her hands, she whispered, "But he's not you, Jet."


Quicker than a blink, she found herself in his lap with his lips on hers. He kissed her deeply, with a pent up passion that left her breathless. By the tight way he held her arms, she knew he was fighting himself as much as he was fighting her. She kissed him back pouring all she felt and couldn't say into the kiss. It was too much and not enough. Jethro groaned and wrapped his arms around her back, pulling her flush against his chest.


Carly whimpered and squirmed until his tight hold loosened and she turned to straddle his lap, hardly breaking their kiss. She reached between them and her fingers made short work of the buttons on his shirt. Pushing it off his shoulders, she ran her hands over his chest as his lips moved down the column of her throat. He paused at the base of her neck to kiss and lick the pulse beating rapidly there.


With her mouth freed, she gasped and bit his earlobe. She felt his hands run up under her t-shirt and she was thankful that her choice of clothing was so simple. Covering her breasts, he plumped and squeezed them gently before yanking her shirt off leaving her sitting on him in her jeans and bra. He pulled back to look at her and was captivated by the simplicity of her black cotton and lace bra. Pressing his lips to her collarbone, he pulled the straps from her shoulders and kissed his way down to the plump tip of one delectable breast. The jolt of desire that shot through her when he opened his mouth and took her inside made her cry out.


Standing, he kicked the chair out of his way and swept the plates and cups to one side of the table. Laying her back, he made sure to take his time and pay equal attention to the other breast so perfectly framed and offered up to him by the bra he had shoved down. His hands went to the waistband of her pants feeling for the button. She trembled as she told him, "Just pull them off, there aren't any buttons."


Taking her at her word and kissing down to her stomach, he pushed the pants over her hips and down her legs, taking her panties as he went. When she was bared before him, his eyes swept her body, noting a few more tattoos she had managed to keep hidden. Without saying a word, his eyes conveyed how pleased he was at the sight of her. She pushed back up into a sitting position and unfastened his pants. The zipper sounded loud in the room, the silence only broken by their breathing. She placed her hands inside the waist of his boxers and slid them down along with his pants. She pulled him closer until he was almost touching her where she needed him most.


At the last moment, he paused. "Do you?"


"It's ok." She told him and nearly screamed when he thrust inside her.


"Oh hell, Carly." Gibbs muttered.


He pulled back, almost completely out, and she let out a cry. He laid her back on the table and took her nipple in his mouth, sucking with vigor; he flexed his hips until he was so deep inside her he nearly lost it.


"JET!"


"Damn it, Carly!" He said as he felt her body clench around his. She was coming apart in his arms and he couldn't hold back. Unable to control himself, he thrust hard and fast driving towards his release. With a final thrust, he shouted her name and collapsed halfway on top of her.


She couldn't control her breathing or tell her heart to slow down. Her hands had taken on a life of their own and were continuously stroking Jet's back. His breathing was harsh and uneven in her ear. As he pushed himself up and over her, he smiled.


Carly couldn't help smiling back. She felt as if someone had just plugged her into a light socket. Every nerve in her body was sizzling and she ran her hands up his arms to his face.


"Wow!" was all she said but that was enough to get a laugh out of Jethro Gibbs.


He lifted her up off the table and still joined with her, made his way down the hall to the bedroom.