- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Please send me feedback on this, both good and bad feedback welcome
Author's Chapter Notes:
Both Gibbs and McGee have declared their love for Abby
She must choose between them
"I – um – I – I, er…"
"Spit it out McGee," says Abby impatiently, She knew what was coming next, she had seen that look before.
"I – I – I love you Abby" stuttered McGee
‘oh crap, not you too' thought Abby.
Abby thought back to earlier that day.

*Flashback*

Gibbs walks into the forensics lab where Abby's music is, as usual, blaring. Swinging round on her chair Abby sees Gibbs and turns the music off.
"Hey, my Silver-Haired Fox! What can I do for you today?" She says standing up to greet him.
"I was just wondering," says Gibbs, unusually nervous, "if you'd like to come to lunch with me?"
"Yeah! Sure, hey Gibbs, are you okay?" she replies noticing Gibbs' strange behaviour.
"Of course I am" lies Gibbs trying to cover up his behaviour, "why wouldn't I be?"
"I dunno, I just thought you sounded a bit funny that's all"
"Ok. Its just that I need to talk to you about something"
"Uh-oh what have I done? You're wearing that ‘straining to look normal' serious – bad news face."
"Nothing, you've not done anything, You're the best forensic in the agency"
"Awww, you really know how to flatter a girl don't you Gibbs" says Abby.
An awkward silence follows as Gibbs looks at the ground and Abby tries to laugh it off.
"Um…," she starts, "So…lunch! Where do you want to go? I know this great little Italian place just round the corner."
"Um…sure, okay." Says Gibbs. Still acting very strangely.
"Great! Just let me get my coat." Says Abby taking off her white lab coat and throwing on her long black leather one.
Chapter End Notes:
Please send me feedback on this