- Text Size +
"What do you mean you don't want to pick either of us?" says Gibbs angrily. Abby has just revealed that she thinks they are ‘both acting like pathetic toddlers fighting over their favourite toy' and that she is refusing to choose either of them because any feelings she had ever had for either one of them, have gone as a result of their bickering and immaturity. Tony left as soon as he saw the look of ‘this has nothing to do with you DiNozzo, get lost' from Gibbs.
"I mean I don't want to pick either of you, you are both acting like children! Besides…I think I found someone else." Reveals Abby
"Someone else!!" says Gibbs , trying not to shout.
"Who is he?" Says McGee, thinking ‘I'm gonna hunt down that lucky son of a bitch!"
"Like I'm gonna tell you!"
"Come on Abby…please." McGee turned on the puppy eyes which, even though she had no feelings for him anymore, could still make Abby melt and give in.
"Erm…please don't do anything drastic Tim…it's…your brother" she says, wincing at the look of horror on McGee's face. McGee storms out of the room as Gibbs stands looking homicidal.
"Tim!! Please Tim!" yells Abby after McGee.

"Hey Abby." Says Fin putting down a Caf-Pow beside Abby's bed.
"Fin…how did you know?" She says, wide eyed and smiling.
"Tim…I did say he talks about you a lot."
"Awww…thanks" she says reaching up to hug Fin, pain searing in her stomach as she does so. "Ow…anyway, speaking of Tim, have you talked to him recently?"
"Yeah…I think it was…last week."
"No, I mean today."
"Oh. No, why?"
"Just beware…"
"Why…?" says Fin cautiously.
"I told him. But then he just left, looking seriously homicidal. I think he might do something drastic."
"Oh no!" says Fin standing up, looking worried.
"What?"
"I know what he's gonna do." Fin says, leaving.
"What!" she yells after him.
"Hey Abs." Says Tony entering the room with a caf-pow and when seeing another already beside the bed puts it down in the same place. "Who got you that, I thought both your suppliers were still pissed off."
"It was Fin."
"Fin? McGee's brother? Why"
"Yes McGee's brother! And as for why…well that's none of your business."
"Oh my god Abby! He's the other guy isn't he!"
"So what if he is."
"Wow…way to kick Tim when he's down."
"Not helping DiNozzo!"
"Abby, you only ever call me DiNozzo when you're worried, what's wrong?"
"It's Tim…and Fin."
"What?"
"Well, when I told Tim that I like someone else, he looked kinda angry and like he wanted to kill someone. Then I told Fin that and Fin got really worried and left without telling me what was up. So I'm worried about Tim. I think I might have really upset him."
"You think?!"
"Tony!!!"

"I can't find him anywhere, I've looked everywhere, the office, his apartment, the library, the local pub, even your place and I've called his cell over and over but I can't get hold of him. I'm really worried Abs, you don't know some of the things he does when he's angry."
"Relax. He'll turn up soon enough, besides what could be so worrying about it. He'll drive around for a while, calm himself and come back all in one piece. And if he's still mad he'll join a yoga class or something, It's Tim after all."
"That's what I'm worried about, the very fact that it's Tim."
"Okay you're really freaking me out, what's he gonna do."
"He hasn't told you?"
"Obviously! Now please, tell me what the hell is going on."
"Well, when Tim was younger he had a three year steady relationship with this girl, they were sickeningly in love, then one day he found out she'd been sleeping with his best mate for over two years." Says Fin
"Oh my god!" Abby says quietly.
"That's not the worst of it. Anyway…soon after he found out, she left him. He got really upset, as you can imagine, and ended up turning to drugs."