- Text Size +

"Pop?" Tim said.



Lacey turned around and faced everyone. "Tim, I'd like you to meet my dad, Salvatore Dimera." Pulling Sal to the table, she said, "Pop, this is Timothy McGee."



At that everyone started talking. David was the loudest. "That's not your father!" He shouted.



Barely sparing him a glance, Lacey explained to her friends, "Sal is my birth father. He and my mother were a couple when they were younger but he had to leave town with his family before knowing she was pregnant. My grandparents were very strict and sent my mother away to get married when they found out. All I had to find him by was a first name and an old photo of my mother's that I found when she died. It took me two years to find him and I've been here since I did."



"So those guys were sent by Martin?" Carly asked referring to Lacey's adoptive father.



"Apparently." Lacey answered. "I cut off contact with him two years ago when he told me I had to choose a father."



Sal beamed at his daughter. David cursed and Tim bent down to glare at him. Surprisingly enough, the bigger man shut up and looked away. Gibbs smirked and Tony said, "We should call the locals. We don't have jurisdiction to actually hold these guys."



At that moment, they heard footsteps around the building.



"We don't have to call anyone," Gibbs said. "They're already here." He took his cell phone out and dialed 911 anyway to let them know the gunmen were in custody and would be turned over to the DC cops.