- Text Size +

Tim and Lacey were sitting on her couch.



"You never mentioned you were adopted."



With a small kiss, Lacey told him, "We're just getting to know each other Tim." At his look, she added, "Just because I've see your naked buttocks doesn't mean I tell you everything right up front."



Turning a light shade of red, Tim tried to say something but Lacey stalled him with their first real kiss. "They are mighty fine buttocks, I must say."



Tim laughed and kissed her silent.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Abby and Tony were curled up in his bed, talking about the night's events.



"You never knew who her real father was?"



"No. We've been friends for years now, but she didn't tell me she had found him."



"Wonder why she kept that back?" Tony asked tracing the cross on Abby's back.



"Maybe she wanted this time to get to know him," Abby speculated. "She's the one who did that tat you know."



"This one?" Tony asked, leaning down to kiss the cross.



"Mmmm, yep, that's the one." Abby said and turned in his arms.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Carly was wearing Gibbs shirt, sipping coffee and watching Jet touch up the name of his boat.



"How many of your tattooes are Lacey's work?" he asked.



Inhaling the scent of the coffee mixed with sawdust and Jet himself, Carly smiled. "Most of them."



He rubbed the back of her neck finding her Celtic cross tattoo and asked, "This one?"



"That was actually the first ink job she did once she was licensed. The clover she did right before, but you never heard that." Jet smiled and swiveled Carly around.



"And the fairies?" He asked, running his hands up the back of the shirt to trace her biggest tattoo.



"Ah well, that was done by an artist in Texas and they actually represent the three of us, Lacey, Abby and I. I'll let you guess who's who."



Jet's hand slipped around her waist and down to the top of her leg where her hip met her thigh. "What about these?"



Carly sucked in a quick breath as Jet's hand brushed so close to her center. Swallowing, she said, "Yes."



Chuckling, Jet's fingers skated over her skin. "Yes, Lacey did these?" he asked again, referring to the Chinese characters for strength and determination.



"Yes, she did. I didn't want anyone else that close to..." her words trailed off as his fingers slipped inside her. "Jet!"



Jethro claimed her mouth and took her cries of pleasure into him. She was so responsive that the slightest touch was all he needed for her to be ready for him. He took her over the edge with just his fingers and mouth. When she was trembling and weak, he lifted her, taking her upstairs to bed. Carly looked over his shoulder wanting to ask about the boat's name but all she could do was snuggle into his arms. Tomorrow, tomorrow would be soon enough to ask.



The End



~Calalily~