- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Unbeta'd. I'd love to hear your feedback and comments, they're greatly encouraged! I'm very proud of this little fic, especially for my first time including BDSM. Special hugs to azure_chaos for giving me the inspiration for this one, I've given you a little shoutout within the story if you ever come across this. -wags tail- "Love of mine some day you will die, But I'll be close behind, I'll follow you into the dark. If there's no one beside you, When your soul embarks, Then I'll follow you into the dark." - Death Cab For Cutie
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs promised he would fix Tony. Tony followed him into the darkness.
"Sit." The gruff voice came from behind him.
Tony's breath caught as he felt a cold hand on the small of his back and gently pressed down. He knelt and prepared for what would come next. Everything was so much more intense, so much sharper when he was blindfolded. He wasn't used to it yet, but Gibbs promised to break him in.

Everyone knew the story, or at least they thought they did. Tony leaves Baltimore P.D and Gibbs takes him under his wing. But what about the events between leaving the police force and joining NCIS?
He'd been lost without any job, squandering the last dollars he had on drink and bawdy sex clubs, until he couldn't sink any lower on the moral scale. That's when Gibbs found him. Made Tony his own. But Gibbs didn't rescue him from the oblivion, or sweep him away like in some fairytale. He took Tony by the hand and led him further down the spiral, into the darkness.

A swift smack to the top of his buttocks brought him back into reality. He yelped in surprise, knowing that would cost him.
"I'm sorry." He breathed, bowing his head. He could never keep quiet, never pay attention long enough. Tony wanted Gibbs to fix him, by whatever means necessary. He wanted to make Gibbs proud.

"Sorry what?" The voice behind him rose in volume, and he knew Gibbs was getting angry.
"Sir," he added hastily, "I'm sorry... sir."

No response. What worried Tony more than Gibbs growling behind him was silence. Sweat dripped lazily down his face, past the restricting collar around his neck and down his muscular chest, which now rose and fell at a faster pace. He was scared and didn't know what would happen next, but even that wouldn't stop the bulging erection he had. The ring Gibbs had placed around his shaft and balls was tight and uncomfortable, but Tony found he quite liked the feeling.
Finally, his ears pricked up as he heard movement within the room.

Gibbs knelt down beside DiNozzo and ran a calloused hand down his cheek. Tony wanted to arch into his hand, to kiss it, but he knew better than that. The older man smiled, and gave Tony's earlobe a quick bite before standing up again, satisfied that the boy had passed his test. Tony ached as he felt Gibbs's warm mouth leave his skin.

"I bet you want me to fuck you. You want me to fuck you so hard you can't sit for days. So hard you bleed." He whispered the last word, sending shivers through DiNozzo's spine and he bit down on his lip to stop himself from coming. His legs trembled and he blushed. Tony wouldn't dare come, not until Master told him to.

"Bend over, boy." Gibbs ordered. Tony swallowed hard and proceeded to place his cuffed hands in front and lean on his forearms, his ass high in the air, waiting. Two fingers slipped in a Tony moaned slightly, only to receive another slap on the ass. The fingers left his hole and he froze, waiting for a punishment.
His eyes widened under the blindfold as the cold shock of rubber assaulted his already alert senses and Tony tasted blood when he bit into his lip this time. In the silence earlier Gibbs must have gone to get a dildo and it was now pushing itself into Tony's tight ass.

The younger man scraped the floor helplessly as the huge mass entered his body, pushing and stretching.
"Don't you dare come." Gibbs barked, his breath low, full of warning and lust.
Gibbs smiled as he heard Tony whimper. One final test.
"You like that, puppy? Like how it feels?" Gibbs's thrusts had become slow and teasing, and he waited for Tony to arch up into it. But he didn't. Time for his reward.

"How about this?" He muttered before pushing his thick, throbbing member into DiNozzo's reddened opening alongside the dildo. He couldn't hold in a sharp cry this time, but Gibbs didn't seem to hear.
Gibbs's weighty cock had fully entered Tony, and he began a steady movement, timed with the thrusts of the dildo. DiNozzo felt so full and every time both objects entered him he gasped and a burning sensation filled his belly.

"Please, sir. Please. I-I need... I can't..." Tony's voice wavered and he sounded ready to explode. He was shaking now, and from beneath his blindfold hot tears rolled down his face. His hands and wrists hurt from desperately trying to cling to the floor and get some kind of grip as his Master ploughed mercilessly into him. Tony's hips bucked and he felt like it wouldn't be humanly possible to hold it in any longer.

"Come for me, now." His boss's voice was thin and ragged but still retained the trademark snarl. Gibbs reached the hand that was holding Tony's hips and stroked the copiously weeping head. Upon instruction, Tony let himself go. In a blaze of burning relief, DiNozzo cried out as loud as he could. He saw spots in front of his eyes as he came, white-hot streams pouring over Gibbs's hand and the floor beneath him. Gibbs's face contorted into a silent shout as he also came, emptying himself into the younger man, who seemed lost in the intense pleasure of the moment. Tony's arms gave out and he hit the floor, passing out.

* * *

Tony didn't know what happened after that. He blinked as light filtered in through the window blinds of a familiar room. Gibbs's bedroom. He didn't quite know how he had gotten there, but he knew from experience that this room was out of bounds. His heart broke out of its lazy rhythm and began to beat faster and something stirred from underneath him. He became aware that his pillow was warm, breathing steadily and so much more comfortable than pillows should be. Gibbs propped himself up with his arm and smiled from behind Tony.

"You alright?"

"Oh, uh, yes." He lay back (onto a real pillow, this time) and tilted his head back to look at Gibbs.
"I mean, yes sir. Sorry sir."
Gibbs let out a small laugh and smiled again, his eyes crinkling at the corners and brilliant white teeth showing. Tony gazed into his face, stunned by his amazing smile. He'd never seen this side of the dominant older man before.

"You don't have to call me that."

DiNozzo was now more surprised than before.

"At least not until I fully wake up." Gibbs yawned, joining him on the pillow and looking at him with piercing blue eyes. Tony was the one who smiled this time.
Gibbs reached out and pulled his lover closer and Tony nestled into the thick mane of silver hair, stroking Gibbs's belly softly but cautiously, still not sure if Gibbs was allowing him to do this or not.
The older man trailed a tired finger down his lover's cheek and down his chest before nuzzling into Tony's neck.

Feeling his boss's warm breath against his skin sent tingles down his spine. His eyes were closing slowly, and he realised he wasn't fully recovered from the previous event... whenever that was. He didn't even know the day right now, and he didn't care. It felt like time had frozen, just them and a beautiful light. Gibbs smelled strongly of coffee and musk and he was sure that every time he had a cup it would remind him of this moment. This perfect moment.

"I love you." He drawled, half-asleep and not fully aware of what he was saying.
"Love you... so much." He added, purring.

He vaguely registered someone kissing him.
"Good boy."

And Tony drifted off, feeling whole. Fixed.
Chapter End Notes:
Unbeta'd. I'd love to hear your feedback and comments, they're greatly encouraged!
I'm very proud of this little fic, especially for my first time including BDSM.
Special hugs to azure_chaos for giving me the inspiration for this one, I've given you a little shoutout within the story if you ever come across this. -wags tail-

"Love of mine some day you will die,
But I'll be close behind,
I'll follow you into the dark.
If there's no one beside you,
When your soul embarks,
Then I'll follow you into the dark."

- Death Cab For Cutie