- Text Size +
Story Notes:
please tell me what you think of this because when i thought of it it sounded way better in my head than it does now
I had been in love before, but never like this.
I usually just tell people when i am in love with them, but for some reason this time it was different.
I have never cared about rejection before but this time it mattered to me what this person said, or didn't say, back.
but i couldn't take it any more, not knowing how this person would feel about me being in love with them.
It was Abby that convinced me to jsut get it over with and tell the person how i feel.

And i was going to.

But the chance was taken away from me by Ari. That bastard!
He took away the only person i will ever really love. The person i loved so much that i can no longer bear to hear their name spoken.

I had even asked this person to go to dinner with me that evening to i could tell them. Of course, this person thought it was just as friends.

Then we got a case.

We were being shot at by Ari. I had already taken a bullet to the chest. Luckily i was protected by my bullet proof vest. Then Ari lined up for a bullet to my head. I froze, but somebody else noticed Ari's actions too. This person jumped in front of the oncoming bullet. Then Ari fired and killed...

...Tony.
Chapter End Notes:
please tell me what you think of this because when i thought of it it sounded way better in my head than it does now