- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
why summary? Read and find out :P
The next day everyone was in the bullpen behind their desk, except for Tony; almost an hour passed and there was still no sign of him and that's what made Gibbs angry.

"Where the hell is DiNozzo!?" Gibbs asked glancing at both McGee and Ziva one at a time as if expecting an answer.

Ziva behind her desk just shrugged and continued typing her report while McGee nervously said "I..Umm… I don't know boss."

Gibbs snapped saying, "Call him! I'll be in MTAC and if Tony isn't here when I'm back I'll personally kick his sorry ass out of my team!" Then he made his way up to MTAC.

When Gibbs was out of sight McGee picked up the phone and started dialing Tony's cell.

After a few minutes McGee's sigh of frustration got Ziva's attention "What is it McGee? I take it that Tony isn't answering."

He nodded saying, " This is the sixth time I'm ringing him and he's not answering! It's not like him." The last sentence came out with concern. Knowing that Tony takes his cell phone everywhere he goes including the bathroom. Having Tony not answering it might mean that he is in trouble or something like that.

"I'm sure he'll turn up anytime now like he always do." Said Ziva, thinking over on all the time's he comes in late bringing with him a cup of fresh coffee for Gibbs which makes things go smoothly; thoughts of that made her smirk. But decided to try dialing his apartment anyway hopefully he will answer.

Time passed by having Ziva and McGee dialing Tony's number but never having him pick up. This made both of them get worried.

After a while Gibbs made his way down to the bullpen and to his frustration Tony was nowhere in sight.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Darkness.

The thing that surrounded him was darkness.

Cold. It is cold, why is it cold? Why am I feeling cold? Tony thought.

Opening his eyes he tried to see around but there was nothing other than blackness. The place he is in is creepy and pitch black, darkness wasn't welcoming it freaked him out.

Suddenly there was a light that was coming his way, he just stood there unable to move and not knowing what was happening.

There was someone approaching him, as it's getting closer the first thing he noticed is a face.

A face, not just any face, I know this face!

It's the face that… that he fell in love with!

And when this face came towards him, he can make out the figure, it was after all…

"Kate." said Tony softly almost a whisper.

"Hey Tony." Said Kate with a smile.

To be continued…..
Chapter End Notes:
Oki, I guess this chapter is not that eventful, though I promise the next chapter will be better.
umm ...review?