- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony is still dreamin.. and Gibbs attempts to find him
"If this is a dream… I don't ever wanna wake up."

Kate gave a sad smile hearing that. " Tony… it's a-" she was cut by a finger on her lips.

"Don't." said Tony with pleading eyes "Don't say it." – pause – "I don't even wanna hear it."

Tony at this moment has a lot on his mind. Where is he? and what happened? His thoughts on these are still kind of fuzzy but he cared less. As long as he's with Kate everything else can wait and be ignored.

On the other hand, he was so happy; couldn't describe what he felt. When he kept his index finger on her lips to not hear the words he knew she would say. He didn't expect to actually –feel- her. It was weird, this place is weird but he felt safe…as long as he's with his love.

He longed to touch her more. So, that he did; with a step forward decreasing the gap that was in between them. Pulling her into a big warm bear love hug. God! It felt so good to be able to hold her, to feel her body against him, it's a warm feeling he didn't want it last.

Kate didn't mind at all since she herself was gratefully for the arms wrapped around her. This bought her to tears. If only things would have changed they could have…only if things would have changed. She no sooner buried her head in his shoulders and cried herself. She loved him so much.

"I miss you so much Kate." said Tony in a soft tone.

"You know that I miss you too, and.. I'm always here watching over you."

"Always?"

"Always."

"Even when I change clothes or in the shower?" said Tony with a huge grin on his face. And only to have Kate chuckle saying..

"You know Tony, you can be a real pig sometimes."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You two go check out Tony's place." Said Gibbs making his way to the elevator just in time for it to close after he gave the order.

Zivva and McGee just sighed and went to do what they were told to. Both were so worried and they hoped they would find Tony.

At that time Gibbs went down to Ducky.

Entering the autopsy as usual he found Ducky talking about something from the past to the dead body. Is it a habit or something else? Thought Gibbs…I don't even want to know.

"And that was when payback came…" said Ducky and stopped when he saw Gibbs entering to greet him " aah Jethro! What do I owe you for this visit?"

"Ducky." Greeted back "DiNozzo hasn't shown up, I sent Zivva and McGee to check his place but I have a strong feeling he's not there."

"That's weird, Anthony usually calls when he doesn't show up."

"Exactly my point Duck."

"You know, Abigal might have an idea about where he is."

"Yea, my next stop is there.." said Gibbs heading out of autopsy finding out that Ducky didn't have any idea where Tony was. He was worried sick. What if something bad has happened? Knowing Tony is a trouble-magnet.

"Give me an update!" said Ducky before Gibbs was out of the door.

"Always.." came the reply from Gibbs before he disappeared.

To be continued…
Chapter End Notes:
I hope this is good.. i would love some reviews though